The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
A few months ago they made some crazy offer for me to try out a program and said I would receive a gas card and whatever else in the mail for trying. I would get to keep these, even if I canceled my trial. All this is fine, except that I completely forgot about it because I never received anything. I happened to log into my bank account tonight to see "[protected] POS PRE-AUTH CHK TLG*EVDAYGUEST" taking out $119.99 ... I had to GOOGLE it to find an answer and it lead me to this complaint board and some others.. and Since this is a part of Choice Hotels, which I did use a few months ago, I put two and two together so here I am. Ripped off of over $100 and ticked off!
More Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues!
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points!
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising
- Econo Lodge - cancellation policy
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work