Choice Hotelbed bugs

We spent two free nights at this hotel over the Labor Day Weekend (2009). The lodging was free because we had suffered numerous insect bites on our previous stay there. The hotel indicated that room had fleas. We started breaking out with bites shortly after leaving to go home after staying the second night. I might mention that we have experienced this numerous times, but only complained the one time. Now we are livid. We have spent two weeks of misery with the itching. Our research indicates that the room probably had bed bugs. We have complained and were told that an externinator found nothing in the room. I find that information insulting. We have had this happen in numerous rooms at this hotel. The average tourist probably wouldn't realize where they got bit if only stopping en route to somewhere else. I know this is only seen by the hotel as a minor annoyance, but it was misery and is two weeks of my life that I'll never get back. I believe this hotel is infested with bedbugs and/or fleas. I won't be back even though we go to that region regularly.

• Je
    JennLaw Sep 23, 2009

omg this is horrible, shocking! I do a lot of traveling for business, and this is one hotel I am definitely staying away from!