Chicken Express — bad service and can’t satisfy guest
First of all when I placed my order I asked if my 7pc tenders could be made to order. The order taker told me yes! Total was $11. Xx. I was given 4 luke warm tenders instead of 7. I stated nicely that I wanted them fresh. I was argued down they were fresh and hadn't too long came up! But I only like them fresh out the grease. I eat chicken express often in texas and they have never disappointed me with my request. The rude, ugly, prejudice manager come flying to the window talking about "I can just give you your money back because we not about to cook" it was only 7:00pm and I didn't want no refund I just wanted my food fresh. That lady don't need to be working in nobody establishment with that kind of attitude. Then when I asked for corporate number she told me I will just have to look it up online.
More Chicken Express Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Express - serving spoiled chicken
- Chicken Express - military discount
- Chicken Express - im writing with concerns about the poor management at chicken express
- Chicken Express - inappropriate actions by management.
- Chicken Express, Blue Mound RD. Saginaw, Texas - service
- Chicken Express - lack of product
- Chicken Express - product
- Chicken Express - the rudeness of the owner
- Chicken Express - cashier / rules
- Chicken Express - janitorial skills