Chicken Expressbad service and can’t satisfy guest

M Sep 28, 2018

First of all when I placed my order I asked if my 7pc tenders could be made to order. The order taker told me yes! Total was $11. Xx. I was given 4 luke warm tenders instead of 7. I stated nicely that I wanted them fresh. I was argued down they were fresh and hadn't too long came up! But I only like them fresh out the grease. I eat chicken express often in texas and they have never disappointed me with my request. The rude, ugly, prejudice manager come flying to the window talking about "I can just give you your money back because we not about to cook" it was only 7:00pm and I didn't want no refund I just wanted my food fresh. That lady don't need to be working in nobody establishment with that kind of attitude. Then when I asked for corporate number she told me I will just have to look it up online.

• Ca
    Call the Waaaambulance! Sep 28, 2018

I am not a fast food worker...

Where's that prejudice again? You were NOT treated with discrimination... You were just stupid, and thought that if you threw in a fake discrimination claim, that your complaint would sound better. In reality, you just sound like a crybaby, who didnt get their way.

It Is clear that you probably threw a fit, and were acting unreasonably, just by the tone of your complaint... The manager just ran to the window screaming at you, but you just sat there?I smell BS.

I kinda hope they farted on your chicken tenders, before they gave them to you.

Mikeshia Sep 28, 2018

@Call the Waaaambulance! Prejudice! Because I'm an African American and that dumb trailer park trash refused to satisfy a paying customer. Does that sound better? Tell ya mammie she stupid for not aborting your cokehead butt. What you suppose I do to the manager at the window? Get ignorant like you? Its not that deep over some food lol but some told me to go inside because I'm 100% sure I would of spit on that ×××××

"OR" EITHER. PROOFREAD NEXT TIME. YOU LOOK STUPID

Mikeshia Sep 28, 2018

“they are wrong are either the person that they are complaining about”

Mikeshia Sep 28, 2018

@Mikeshia “they are wrong are either the person that they are complaining about“

• Ti
    TinyCrows Oct 14, 2018

Because you're a retarded, subhuman troll that annoys everyone. You should continue to be banned. Kill yourself.

• Ha
    Hammy1942 Oct 15, 2018

@Mikeshia racist

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices