The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chevron Gas Station — failure for pump to cut off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Just filled up at the Chevron on I10 in Van Horn, Golf course exit. My husband was filing up the car and let go to cut off the pump(#7). The gas continued to flow for an additional 1.5 to 2 gallons. The gasoline ended up all over him and the street.
He went in to ask for assistance. The women behind the cash register showed no concern no sense of urgency. Very casually said ok I'll tell someone with no action nor concern for the customer. Continued to stand around and gossip about the customers, openly and loudly.
1) customer is wet with gasoline, forced to air dry in an enclosed car for am additional 7-8 hours, with family members exposed to the fumes.
2) environmental impact
3) overcharged for gasoline spilled
4) failure to stop the situation from reoccuring to the next customer
More Chevron Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $
- Texaco/chevron - spam
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd
- Chevron/texaco - e-mail scam
- Chevron - bad practices
- Chevron Gas Station - very, very rude employees
- Chevron Texaco - I did not enter a promotion
- Chevron Corp. - gas card