Chess Telecom LTDforge contract

F

I have complete my agreement in October 2016.

I have been looking at alternatives to there over priced service and slow wifi services which are unstable.

We finally decided to go with BT again and VOIP phones.

I called them last we to close the account and change over to BT
All was fine and agreed

Yesterday I get a call from them trying to sell me a VOIP service and I told them it's been agreed or contract is complete and we are moving. I am then told I signed a new contract in June 2016. I said certainly not I have been waiting to get out of the contract for two due to very poor service. I said send me the new agreement I allegedly signed in June 2016. It arrive in PDF FORMAT. It's was not my signature and the form to be filled out was not completed. So someone in their company forged my signature and terrible forgery as well.

To be continued