Chadwicks CatalogCannot stop catalogs

G

For 9 months I have tried to get Chadwicks to stop sending me catalogs. This may seem like a minor matter, but my real complaint is how they respond. First they continue to send catalogs and when I send an e-mail to their customer "support", I get an automated response that tells me to click on the link at the bottom if the response didn't take care of my request. There is not and never has been a link in that e-mail except one to the unsubscribe from catalog page which is completely useless.

When I try to use Catalog Choice to stop the catalogs they have a screen that tells me that per Chadwicks request I have to go to their web site to unsubscribe. So they continue to send catalogs for me to throw away which is a complete waste of their money, paper and my time.

• Hu
    hueysplace Dec 25, 2011

The only way to stop receiving a catalogue is to send a request in the mail. When I tried to do it over the phone, they wouldn't take it. When I tried on line, they didn't take the request. When I asked for the name of the CEO, the representative told me she didn't know it. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was placed on hold for over 60 minutes...and still holding. No supervisor response. This happened twice.
    This company is quick to take your orders and catalog request, but will not respond when you want to stop the catalog. Very POOR customer service unless you're buying.