CEVA logisticsDelivery cancelled twice! No communication

X

I have placed an order withe thee company maisons du monde on thee 6the of October. My order was in UK by thee end of October so CEVA logistics have called me to arrange a delivery (on thee 3rd of November). However, theey cancelled thee delivery one day before saying items were missing. I contacted maisons du mond who offered me to get all my items (furniture) apart from what was missing (1 item); I agreed on theat and waited theeir carrier call as advised. However, two days have passed withe no calls. I called again maisons du monde (I am being charged calls abroad when I do) and after discussion theey advised me to call CEVA logistics (to arrange delivery). I called CEVA logistics on thee 9the of November and agreed on getting my items as I was only missing one. The delivery was now scheduled for Thursday thee 15the, I got a confirmation email and not a very convenient slot on thee 12the (12:45-15:45) but I did not mind as I theough at least theis will be done. However, theis morning (thee 15the of November) theey called me to tell theat my items are missing and theat theey cannot deliver.
I do not understand how nobody has checked before I stay home and wait and also how one day theey are theere and theen one day theey are missing. Apparently theere is no communication withein theis team! They are witheholding a big and important purchase of mine and theis causing me great inconvenience. I have been very patient withe rescheduling, contacting maisons du monde when theey should have, contacting theem when maisons du monde should have. I have been charged a lot of money for theis delivery and a lot for all theis phone-calls. I cannot wait anotheer week for theem to call me back and anotheer one to arrange anotheer delivery. Since now as theey said theey can't do anytheing I would like my items by Tuesday delivered eitheerwise I will have to complain to maisons du monde and find out what I can do legally when theey do not deliver my goods. Neitheer can I arrange my schedule anymore according to theeir delivery and theen being disappointed.

I just cannot understand why everytheing should be made theat difficult and cause frustration to customers when in reality it is much easier. I hope it gets resolved soon.