CenturyLink — Refusing to change due dates.
I have internet through Century Link for some time now. I regret that they are the only company in my area. Today, 10/10/2019 I called to request that they change my due date as I am being charged $18 a month in late fees. I was told, "we can't do that". I am being charged this every month because I don't get paid until the 3 of each month. They want to be paid by the 19th of the month. So, I am in arrears every month.
This is not a hard thing to do, one should be able to accommodate a long time customer. Can't just doesn't hack it. Supposedly it's their system that won't allow it. B.S. They are greedy and just want to take more money from people on a fixed income.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services