Menu

B
Author of the complaint
6:14 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Information that I would have to offer was the fact that I was trying to get a loan modification. I was told not to make any payments for three months then they will do a modification for me after a year it's still had not happened and they were trying to foreclose on my house in fact they did. It cost me a great deal money with their attorney and their finance company to get my house out of foreclosure. The supervisor there was one of the most horrible people I've ever had to deal with on the phone. Also, they should be charged with elder abuse!

My house is worth about 600, 000, My mortgage was 70, 000. They were trying to steal my house.

More Cenlar complaints & reviews

2 comments
A
Oct 02, 2021 10:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Well, I spent some time ready almost ALL of the complaints regarding Cenlar, AND you are all spot on regarding Cenlar's secrecy, and lousy customer service.
I'm trying to refinance, but for the last month Cenlar has refused to provide my lender with the payoff amount. Yup, CENLAR equals frustration, and anger. Seriously thinking about taking up some serious legal action toward them, and possibly being discriminated by them.

F
Jul 27, 2018 8:45 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at consumerfinance.gov.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

80 complaints