Celcom Axiatapersonal data breach by Сelcom

R Oct 20, 2019 Review updated:

Hi,
Long ago, I have a registered a celcom number under my name; to be used by my mother. This number is [protected]. She is still using this number. No one knows that that number is registered under my name as my mother is the one using that number since beginning.

Today, she receive a call to that number asking for me (Rameshkumar) and started to use vulgar words. My mother has panic and tehn immediately call me. The call came from this number : +837827572188

Now, my complaint is:

1. How come somebody knows that this celcom number registered under my name? That's is why he mentioned my name in that conversation. So, Celcom as breach PDPA, and reveal my number to third party.

2. I want celcom to investigate this issue ASAP and I need a immediate answer on the action taken before I file a case in Malaysian Consumer.

You can contact me to [protected]. My name is Rameshkumar Kesavalu. You can email me to [protected]@yahoo.com

Looking forward for a fast response.

•   Oct 20, 2019

Hi Rameshkumar, what is PDPA and why should your number not be shared with third parties?