Celcom Axiata — personal data breach by Сelcom
Long ago, I have a registered a celcom number under my name; to be used by my mother. This number is [protected]. She is still using this number. No one knows that that number is registered under my name as my mother is the one using that number since beginning.
Today, she receive a call to that number asking for me (Rameshkumar) and started to use vulgar words. My mother has panic and tehn immediately call me. The call came from this number : +837827572188
Now, my complaint is:
1. How come somebody knows that this celcom number registered under my name? That's is why he mentioned my name in that conversation. So, Celcom as breach PDPA, and reveal my number to third party.
2. I want celcom to investigate this issue ASAP and I need a immediate answer on the action taken before I file a case in Malaysian Consumer.
You can contact me to [protected]. My name is Rameshkumar Kesavalu. You can email me to [protected]@yahoo.com
Looking forward for a fast response.
More Celcom Axiata Complaints & Reviews
- Celcom - worst customer service 
- Celcom Broadband - internet connection speed 
- Celcom Broadband - paying for services not rendered 
- Celcom - celcom identity theft 
- Celcom - customer service 
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - complaint 
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - langganan internet
- Celcom Xpac - deduction credit by sms
- Celcom - refund status
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - overcharged bill september 2018