Cathay Pacific — lost luggage
my complaint is in regards to my luggage that was lost in a changing flight. i flew from sydney to hong kong then from hong kong to heathrow. when i landed in heathrow and trid to claim my luggage it never came off. i went to the customer service desk and the gentlemen was very helpful. i told the man to look through my bag when it came through as i knew excactly what was in it. they then phoned me a day later to say my bag was there and they would send it to me. when it arrived it wasn't my bag so they clearly had nit looked through my bag as i asked. so i rang the number that he gave me and i have tried nearly fifty times and only managed to get through once. following this they said they would send someonje to collect the bag that wasn't mine so i said told them not to come on a specific day as they would be no one in. they totally disregarded this and someone came to the house and rang me me asking me were i was. i have been appalled by this airline and feel they are doing nothing to help me retrieve my luggage, and show no form of interest in my problem.
More Cathay Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles / Cathay Pacific - Don't trust Asial Miles, they are big hoax and scam!
- Cathay Pacific - DELAYED BAGGAGE CLAIM
- Cathay Pacific - poor and rude customer service
- Cathay Pacific - Very misleading advertising and many disappointed and furious Cathay passengers
- Cathay Pacific - Bad service
- Cathay Pacific - Poor crew manager attitude!
- Cathay Pacific Airways - customer service call center
- Cathay Pacific - Not refunding duplicate payment
- Cathay Pacific - seat allocation
- Cathay Pacific - entertainment service