Castle WindowsHome Windows

H

In March/05' we purchased a complete home window replacement including the French doors at the kitchen area. We have the contract to the tune of approx. $ 9, 200.00. The salesman was rude after the presentation and all the complaints I've read make me wonder if he's the exact same person we had... In May/08' we had our first repair needed on the large living room window lock issue. A Technician was sent from N.Carolina who repaired it on his 2nd visit. He was nice and told us that a new Chattanooga, Tennessee office was to open because they were revamping managers and restructuring the whole operations to be more friendly... This instilled renewed confidence in my wife and I.
Now we have 2 newer window failures that need immediate attention. Our bathroom slider has lost the window seal integrity. The inner window has turned brown telling on itself and loosing efficiency. Our bedroom window pivot screwed to the bottom broke in 2 pieces while we were spring cleaning. The inner frame sliders will not widen as the window pivots are being put back in, as compared to the same size window on the next wall in the same room. So this window sliders need repaired...Our Patio door screens need replaced as well.
I have called the Chattanooga BBB and obtained a physical address to the owners of Castle Windows in Chattanooga. The repair request letter was returned to me from the usps. I have 2 names from the chatt. bbb. They share the same last name... The contract letter head does not have a email address or web site. I have been told that even the New Jersey shares the same name Brand, that they do not know the names that I was given. That they can not help and do not know either the Chattanooga, Tn. or North Carolina people that I once knew. My wife and I have our hearts in complete dispair as to think this was our worst financial mistake we have ever made. We both have been raised in generations of family owned buissnesse's and were sold on the lifetime warranty contract we have from Castle Windows. Please help get our repairs and rebuild our faith in the monies we spent... We are disabled now and can not afford outside repairs at our own expenses. I can prove all things spoken in this letter. Thank You