Cash Saverout of date products

C

I purchased some item on 6/18/2017 from my local store only to return home and cook it days later. When the product didn't turn out right I looked at the date and it was dated 9/15/16. When I attempted to return the item the manager refused because I didn't have a receipt. I asked whom has a receipt for grocery purchases. She refused to look at the camera to see the purchase and she refused to return my money. I contacted the owner of the store David Lott at [protected] and explained the situation and to seek a resolution and he gathered all of the information but never return my call. This is the second time this has happened to me and I'm concerned about the quality of the food. I would like a total refund for my purchases.