ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Cash SaverI am complaining about an cash saver employee.

Well as me and my family were leaving cash savers about 3 weeks ago I notice I was parked next to a jeep. I've just put my kids in the car. A cash saver employee comes out the store it was pretty late. It had to be around about after 7 p.m or so but I rarely go to cash savers and after the incident me and my kids had with an employee I doubt if I ever go back there again. Well as the employee comes out the store getting her car I guess she was leaving. Looking towards my car cause I was parked on her driver side. She said why you parked so close to my [censored]ing car. I hate white people black lives matter. I dont like nobody parking this close on my damn car. You lucky i'm at this store or else. That's a racial prejudice hate crime and I felt threaten and I felt scared and my kids felt threatened and scared. My kids are 3 and 5 and I do not tolerate violence or that type of language around my children. I've seen her before in the store working as i've been to the courtesy boot once or twice. I got a good look at her she's short bright and her hair is black and cut short and she have a lot of jewelry on around her wrist. Her name tag said melanie. That was very unprofessional I hope this teach her a lesson and something be done about her actions that you can't treat and talk to people like that for I am a customer. I'm really thinking about pursuing further actions into consulting into my family lawyer about the behavior and language my kids heard and seen on the behalf of cash savers and the actions of the employer melanie. I hope it dont have to go that far and something be did about the matter.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Cash SaverPork ribs, in the box.

The box has 10 lb spare ribs and the ribs made my family and I sick we have had diarrhea for the last 5 days it's time to go to the emergency room because I don't feel good. And my shopping cashsavers about three to four times every week then on top of that I have to pay a extra 10% at the register which I feel is unfair to myself and my community we are poor and live in poverty in this neighborhood and the prices are outrageous.

Comment Guidelines