[Resolved] Cash Generatorstaff member

C Aug 12, 2018

Hi I been using this store quite frequently over the last 10 years but recently the high turnover of staff that your Swansea store has is obscured I used to like coming there the staff were great but now they have a new staff member on the buy back desk I highly avoid them I know his name is Ashley he smells and offers pennys for my items and says it's the manager telling him this but when the other staff members were there I always had a polite greet and chat and always had a reasonable price for my items so I would like to complain about the way he is with us customers now I use cash at maxx where the customer is priority and great friendly atmosphere

• Cash Generator's response · Aug 13, 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board.

We cannot respond to your complaint on this site as we would need to respond to you personally. Therefore we would request that you send your complaint to our official email address [email protected] and we will be happy to look into your complaint for you.

Kind Regards