CarMaxI hate carmax

My nightmare started on August of 2011 when I decided to buy a convertible Mercedes at Carmax. After only having the car for 2 weeks, I had a huge leak on the roof, engine problems and many other problems.
I brought the car to Carmax at least 10 times regarding this matter, since I live in South Florida and it rains a lot, I would come to work soak and wet due to the roof.
Finally, one day I got into a car accident because the roof was leaking, I was trying to dry myself and I didn't see the car behind me when I was backing off the parking lot.
I decided to exchange my car for a Mercedes truck in February of 2012 thinking that would resolve my problem... guess what? Less than 1 month after having the car I already had several problems with the trunk, airbag light, oil leak etc.
I think that overall I have been there over 20 times and I am so sick and tired of them.
To make matter worse, the manager and their representatives treats you like if you are doing you a favor. Please keep in mind that I paid over 4K for my warranty!!! THANK GOD!!!
What makes me sooooo mad is that they advertise that their used cars are CarMax Quality Certified, which means every vehicle on their lot must pass a 125+ point Certified Quality Inspection by one of their technicians. YES RIGHT!!! Their own mechanic told me that he didn't think my convertible was EVER inspected because I had so many problems.
I would love Carmax to take their CRAPPY car back and return my money but since I don't want to mess up my credit and I know darn well they wouldn't try to help me, I guess I am stuck with this piece of crap of car.