CarmartThey sale bad cars

I bought a 2004 PT Cruiser a year and half ago from Carmart and I have had nothing but problems with it! I did purchase the limited warranty on the car and the first thing that went out on the car was not covered by the warranty. Soon after the car was no longer on warranty I started having issues with it over and over again. I would fix something on it that went out and not but a week or two later Something else would go out and it was usually something more major than previous problem. I had to change wheel bearings on both sides in front THREE TIMES! I had to change the Tie rods on both sides TWICE. The transmission started messing up and sensors started going out and it started over heating. We did the regular maintance on the car and kept the car up with what we needed to do and NEVER MISSED a payment or was EVER late the whole year and half that I had it... They refused to help me fix it... or do anything that would help out in anyway shape or form. My last straw with it was the other day driving to work the cv axle broke... its still sitting on the side of the road because Im done putting money into it. I went to a different place and got a new car today and will be telling them they can come and pick up their piece of crap tommorow! I will NEVER purchase a car from them again and I will NEVER refer anyone to them again!!!

• Ou
    outofround Aug 07, 2016

If you plan to buy from Car Mart
    tell the salespeople you want to have
    a shop inspect the vehicle before you
    sign anything.If they balk at that idea,
    just walk away.If they agree, get the
    inspection done and have the shop
    write up all the defects.Get a written
    estimate for the needed repairs.Now
    you're able to make a wiser decision.
    Car Mart won't agree to fix anything
    unless you sign a contract to buy.Their
    warranty is stingy, and they rarely respond
    quickly to repair issues.Your vehicle may
    sit on the lot for days and days awaiting
    repairs.In the meantime you're required to
    keep payments current for a vehicle you
    can't drive.That's how they role.
    Some people have good experiences with
    CarMart, but the majority don't.
    Buyer Beware..

• Zo
    Zoey2 Jun 26, 2012

CAR MART CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]. CALL AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEIR COMPANY!!