Carid.comI wish I had come here before making my purchase

S

Like a lot of other victims on this site, I ordered some plastic wheel covers for my car. They arrived from "onyx enterprises," and at the time I was like wtf, but whatever. I had to return them because they were the wrong size, so I followed the instructions on the rma explictly (had to pay for postage and tracking to boot) and used the box and packing materials the covers came in.

Lo and behold, I get an e-mail from carid saying they can't refund my purchase because the covers did not arrive in "resellable condition." the reason? There was a "scratch" on one of the wheel covers. The picture they supplied as "evidence" was absolutely laughable - I wish I could upload it. People who would complain about that "scratch" are the same kind of people who would complain about getting a brand new flatscreen tv for free, but are mad that it's last year's model.

Anyway, carid said there was "nothing they could do". I guaran-goddamn-tee you that those wheel covers were immediately sold to someone else, and i'll bet you they don't even notice the "scratch" and are happy with them.

Stay away at all costs! I wish I had come here before making my purchase. No other reputable seller would treat a customer this way over these particular facts.