CareCreditthe unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael

V Nov 10, 2018

I have to say I've been a Carecredit customer for over 5 years and out of those five years I've never been late; except for an instance, when I've had death in the family and I call and the Care credit manager waived the late fee due to and I paid my monthly payment and that was two years ago and this time due to Hurricane Michael and now after Hurricane Michael. When I called them before my payment was due and explain that Georgia would be affect by the storm and I wanted to extend my payment so that I could prepare for the storm I was told that my payment could not be extended and I would need to call back and the late fee would be waived. But what they didn't say was you would have to pay the late fee because it would already access and it would have to be removed from your balance. My problem with management was treating me as if I was dumb and I didn't know what I was talking about she was trying to tell me my payment flatulates and even if she remove it my payment has never been the same on any given month and what pissed me off is she was trying to make what they where doing correct and if I was told to call back and it would be remove and I could make my payment that's what should've happen. I don't know how long she's been working there but I know how long I've been dealing with carecredit and they need to send her back to management class on how to deal with people and have a little empathy for others because when you live on a budget your money is accounted for and when a major hurricane comes into play and a creditor tells you the late fee will be waive it should be waived.