[Resolved] CareCentrixI have not received refund check

K Sep 05, 2018

In June 2017 I was sent a packet of bills by Carecentrix for Cpap supplies. Thinking this was patient responsibility after insurance-I paid it. In February 2018 I realized my insurance paid those bills also. I called Carecentrix and they said it was an error and they would refund me 1356.17 by check and send it in the mail in 6-8 weeks. I waited the 10 weeks and called back. They said they did not understand why I hadn't got it and said they were "escalating" it. You will get your check in 4-6 weeks. I called April 18, 2018 and talked to Priscilla at ext. 112015. She said I will go talk to my manager. I was on hold an hour and she said we have moved it to the top of the list to be sent. You should have it in 30-45 business days. Never came! I called Priscilla back on July 5, 2018. Where's my money Priscilla? She said Katie her manager put it through on June 22, 2018 to be sent out. I should receive it in 4-6 weeks. I waited 8 and called Priscilla. After being on hold an hour she came back and said her team leader Lynn told her it was waiting to be signed. It will be 4 weeks! I said so 4 weeks til it's in my mailbox? Yes ma'am
I have started recording our conversation. Please do the right thing and pay someone what you owe them. This is wrong and illegal.

• CareCentrix's response · Sep 06, 2018

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at [email protected], with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.

Please be sure to include Reference Case #0076in the subject line.

Once we have this information, a member of our support team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement