Care Creditonline payment rip off

I've tried several times to pay on line and this is the only website that I have difficulty trying to access my payment. When I tried to pay over the phone, they charge 10.00 x tra. This is not right! I will report them to the better business bureau and I urge every one else who has the same trouble to do the same !

• Mo
    momstaxi6 Feb 20, 2011

I've never had a problem with this company. My online pymts are accepted and deducted on time without incident.

• Mg
    mgugdec May 12, 2011

No matter what I do, reset password or try to register again, I keep getting the message:
    "THE USER NAME OR PASSWORD IS INVALID"
    I've done this over and over and over again! Multiple times!!!
    I CANNOT LOG INTO YOUR WEBSITE SO I CAN PAY MY BILL ONLINE!!!
    I HAVE TO MAIL IN MY PAYMENT!!!
    I'VE NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS ANYWHERE ELSE, WHEN I PAY BILLS ONLINE ALL OF THE TIME!!!