Menu
M
Author of the complaint
1:53 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased my car here in 2009. Without my knowledge the person selling me my car added a 2000$ warranty. Once I got home and realized it was on there I called to try to get it removed and they wouldn't budge. I recently went to have my car serviced at a dealership and NOTHING was covered under that warranty. It was a waste of money! There are sneaky salesman that work here and I will NOT be coming back here to buy my next car. Also the day I picked my car up it was supposed to be detailed and cleaned and the guy didn't have it ready so I ended up leaving the lot with a dirty car!

2 comments
C
Oct 10, 2014 2:42 pm EDT

Vision warranty is same scam company lets start class action against these warranty companies..gator249@msn.com

B
Dec 26, 2012 5:53 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I hope you will also report this practice to the Better Business Bureau. I had a similar experience and found many others that did as well with their "warranty". They add the warranty sometimes without the buyer's knowledge and if you notice; explain it is a bumper to bumper warranty that covers everything. When people hear that most assume it is a good thing and say nothing more until they need to actually have the vehicle serviced (which is likely). Then they discover that the warranty is nothing more than an expensive piece of paper that they are financing along with the vehicle.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints