Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Entertainment Car Toys messed up wiring and noise, resulting in loss of profit on my end.

Car Toys  -  messed up wiring and noise, resulting in loss of profit on my end.

N
Author of the complaint
5:15 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, and Merry Christmas. I have done business with the Ft. Collins Car Toys. The system I have recieved is great, however, the technician that worked on my car has done something to my wires to, resulting in a contant beeping as if the door is open (but it's not), and my dome light keeps flickering. Ive taken it in 4 times and the same issue arises. Keep note that I am on a "lease" with the system, and paying almost two grand total for a new stereo, speakers, and subs. The noise was not happening before the new system was put in, but the technician who installed it and the manager are both saying there is nothing they can do about it, even though this issue started AFTER the fact. This is resulting in a loss of my profits, due to the fact that I do business with Lyft, and I can not have this issue going on during my fares. My name is Nicholas Sanchez. My email is sancheznicholas.[protected]@gmail.com, and my number is [protected]. Thank you.

More Car Toys complaints & reviews