Capital One — capitol one sucks
Earlier this year someone got my credit card info and tried to purchse something online fraudulently. A month later I got an email from capitol one about it. I called them and they cancelled my credit card and issued another card in it's place. When it came payment time I tried to do online banking but my savings account info was gone. I contacted my savings bank online and asked for the bank routing number. I made the payment but it was refused as 'no such account'. I contact capitol one and found out what happenned and the rep reversed my late fees. I went into my bank and found out the routing number was for wire transfers and was given the correct number for online banking. Now every time they get a payment a 2 week hold is placed on it. In July a rep got rude with me saying it was all my fault and hung up on me when I demanded a supervisor. I called back and complained about that and a supervisor made a notation on my accout to fix this problem. So, I just made my sept payment and the hold is back again. I'm so sick of their crap!!!
More Capital One Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service