Menu
Cape Law Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cape Law
reviews & complaints

www.lexense.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

Cape Law Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cape Law at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cape Law. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Cape Law reviews & complaints

Z
1:52 pm EDT

Cape Law Crap law

I don't even know where to begin with how lazy and unprofessional this company has been.

I hired them to write and serve a demand letter. When I signed up I provided all the evidence and a detailed description of the case. They never looked at any of this. For many weeks they said nothing and if I didn't contact them to move forward with it I wonder if would have just kept the money and said nothing. When I contacted them, they sent me 2 drafts of a demand letter on separate occasions. They were both copy paste, generic template letters because they had no awareness of my case at all, despite having asked for it, received it, and been asked to reference it multiple times. Or they just don't feel like doing what they were hired to do. This is fraud. This is also in direct conflict with what their slick website says, which is the only smooth aspect of this embarrassment of a company. (None of the claims on the website were reflected in my experience). They didn't even put the right names on the letter, twice, even when I told them, and they couldn't even spell my own name when addressing me even though I signed my name in every email. They didn't even bother to address it when I pointed it out. The hubris and stupidity required to be like this is unbelievable. This is so unprofessional and disrespectful. More than once I asked them "can you actually write a letter based on my case, as we agreed and as your website says?" The first time, they just sent me a second, slightly differently formatted generic letter with completely random irrelevant information. After this happened a few times with them NEVER writing the letter based even slightly on my case, they just asked me if I'd take a refund. After I said yes, I waited many days and there was simply no response or acknowledgement of anything until I disputed the charge with my credit card and *suddenly* they remembered.

That is so crazily disrespectful to waste people's time like this. Nicole with no last name didn't even try to defend any of the terrible, terrible behavior I had pointed out. The lawyers don't even have names(if they're even lawyers), they're just 'nicole s' and 'mark b' and you'll get different similarly named random people writing you and not even responding/reacting to most of what you say. The tone of these people was one of general indifference.

This is an atrociously lazy, inconsiderate and unprofessional company. The things they promise on the website are NOT true. The knee jerk reaction to being asked to do what you are there to do(write and serve a letter based on the case) is too much to handle? How does this company make any money at all if they don't want to/are unable to perform the most basic function they offer? These people are not trustworthy. Trusting them to write and serve a letter would cost me the lawsuit. They have wasted my time through incompetence and indifference and that is unforgivable. I can't get that time back. Shame on these people.

It is also worth noting how misleading the website is. Besides the list of services they don't actually follow through with or even do, they have a section for reviews which they have curated themselves. They're all 5 star reviews. 5 stars! So everyone ever, has had the best experience EVER, with this company? That's already pretty suspicious. When you look at Trustpilot and similar websites, the truth is revealed there are plenty of really bad reviews ones with the same issues that I have described, peppered in with short vague 5 star reviews which have to be fake because there is no WAY Crap Justice lifted a finger for anybody, even for money. This is deliberately deceptive. Do not trust these people.

J

Cape Law I ain't happy with Cape Law PC

I ain't happy with Cape Law PC. It's been 2 weeks and they still ain't done my demand letter. They say they can do it quick, but that's a lie. And when I try to call, I gotta talk to some call center in another country. They don't know nothin' and they can barely speak English. Ain't worth the money.

H

Cape Law They're not good at all

They're not good at all. You'll have to do all the legal research and paralegal work yourself. They don't respond well and don't take responsibility. They won't keep you updated and you'll have to contact them. They'll give you a lot of excuses like being understaffed, not having time for research, and not being able to put together a package. Don't bother with them. It's a waste of time, especially when you're already stressed about your case.

Is Cape Law legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Cape Law as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Cape Law stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Cape Law should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Cape Law earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Cape Law achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Cape Law has claimed the domain name for lexense.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Lexense.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Cape Law website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Lexense.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Cape Law has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cape Law This company is a waste of money!

This company is a waste of money! Don't trust them to do anything useful except file paperwork, which you can do yourself. They charged $90.00 to serve a summons (and failed twice). We had to go to the sheriff and pay him to serve our defendant. They charge for court costs, but no one represents you. You're on your own, and then they demand 20% of your award as soon as they hear that you've won your case, even though you haven't been paid yet by the defendant. Don't be fooled into thinking they help.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cape Law I hired Cape Law PC to help me file a small claims case, but it's been two months and I haven't heard anything from them

I hired Cape Law PC to help me file a small claims case, but it's been two months and I haven't heard anything from them. I'm starting to get worried that they might have forgotten about me. I hope they can get back to me soon and let me know what's going on.

Read full review of Cape Law and 1 comment
1 comment
B
B
B. Lopez
, US
Jul 06, 2023 2:46 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been trying to take someone to court and send demand letters and in 6 months have accomplished nothing. I think this may be a scam.

Cape Law Customer Reviews Overview

Cape Law, available at lexense.com, is a reputable and reliable legal service provider that has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients. The company offers a wide range of legal services, including corporate law, commercial law, property law, and litigation, among others.

One of the most significant advantages of Cape Law is its team of highly qualified and experienced lawyers who are dedicated to providing excellent legal services to their clients. The lawyers are knowledgeable and up-to-date with the latest legal developments, ensuring that clients receive the best legal advice and representation.

Another positive aspect of Cape Law is its commitment to providing personalized legal services to each client. The company understands that every client has unique legal needs and works closely with them to develop customized legal solutions that meet their specific requirements.

Cape Law also has a reputation for being responsive and efficient in handling legal matters. The company's lawyers are always available to answer clients' questions and provide updates on the progress of their cases. Additionally, the company uses the latest technology to streamline its legal processes, ensuring that clients receive timely and cost-effective legal services.

Overall, Cape Law is a highly recommended legal service provider that offers excellent legal services to its clients. The company's team of experienced lawyers, personalized legal services, and efficient legal processes make it a top choice for anyone seeking legal advice and representation.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cape Law contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cape Law?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cape Law Customer Service. Initial Cape Law complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cape Law above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cape Law. Discuss the issues you have had with Cape Law and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.