ADVERTISIMENT

Canada GooseMy coat is fading and it's starting to rip on the seams of the sleeves I demand a replacement

J

I mean these coats aren't cheap they go for 900 or more depending on the type you want. I feel like i and all these other customers should get replacements we work extremely hard to be paying that kind of money for these coats and if it say lifetime Warranty then we should not be questioned as to why this happned to our coats i need a replacements.

• Ga
    garypart123 Dec 24, 2021

I have a similar problem with my wife's black parka coat.
    Except it is less than 12 months old..
    I have raised the complaint with customer service, they requested i send the coat to Scotland at my expense and insurance @£33.
    I have yet to do that, but looking at other customer reviews, many items seem to get lost when shipped back and worst still, very few complaints are covered under warranty.

• Th
    Therese Todd Sep 10, 2021

My seems all lightened up and wore. I had trillium parka and paid $75.00 to ship it in for warranty. They said it was normal wear and tear and would not cover it. They even sent it through warranty twice. I've only worn it limited for 2.5 seasons and it should not do that. Dry cleaners suggested it be sent in for warranty issues and replaced. Canada Goose sent the coat back to me saying normal wear and tear. I am quite disappointed with the quality of a $1, 000.00 coat lasting only 3 years. It looks terrible like an old worn out parka.

Comment Guidelines