Camacho Auto Salespayments

I purchased a 2003 chrysler pt cruiser from camacho auto sales in palmdale ca.in august of 2013. My contract states that I am to pay 44 payments of $351.36 making my total $15, 459.84. With april 2017 being my 44th payment due date, I am now being told that I have to pay an additional 45th and 46th payment which now means that I am paying a now new total of $16, 162.56 for this vehicle, with no reason for these additional payments. I don't understand how they can legally do this.

• Updated by Melvin Dauphine Sr. · Apr 06, 2017

I don't understand how I could owe an additional $700.00 Dollars. I am On Social Security Disability and receive my monthly benefits on the 3rd of every month. Marie calls me on the 2nd or the 3rd of every month to remind me of my due payment like clock work, so if I was $700.00 behind, she would have electronically turned my car off. But now all of a sudden I have been told that because I am at the end of my contract, I am now charged interest daily on the balance, for the months of 2017. I am reporting them to DMV as well as BBB and have saught out legal advice as to how to proceed with this issue. So it is going to be interesting to see how they get out of this.