Camacho Auto Sales, LLCfraud

Beware of this dealer! He is dishonest, unethical, and employs deceptive sales practices.

Camacho auto sales, llc
4700 reno hwy
Fallon, nv 89406
[protected]
www.camachoautosales.net

I purchased a 2005 chevy truck from ed camacho a few months ago. The price seemed fair and ed sold me an extended warranty (he insisted that I should buy it). Well, i've had a transmission mount break off since then and when I called the warranty company, they told me the warranty never existed and they never heard of ed camacho or camacho auto sales. This crook charged me $500 for a warranty that is worthless!

Ed camacho, you ripped me off! This is the last time I will trust you or another # used car dealer! You are a scammer!

joshba55 Oct 28, 2009

I love my 2003 dodge durango recently purchased from comacho autos sales .I got a very good deal, and it has never given me any problems the staff was very friendly and I would recomend them to anyone, they also give special deals to millitary thanks comacho auto sales!

• Ro
    ROSAG Jan 30, 2010

Camacho's advertising is racist and paints Latino people as all being deadbeats with rotten credit. I don't know why anyone would buy from them.