Menu
Home Other CallingCards.com international calling cards/ rising sun

CallingCards.com  - international calling cards/ rising sun

T
Author of the complaint
6:03 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

8/16/2017
- Went to Callingcards.com and did a rate search for calling Trinidad and Tobago from USA
- Did $20 purchase of "Rising Sun" card for the advertised 444 minutes (from local number [protected] to foreign landline 1 686-663 -****
- upon connect, message stated 250 minutes remaining ?!? FAR from 444 advertised; even if the added $0.99 charge is considered!
- Made phone call to their support department where I was first told that there was a rate change, she would check with IT and get back to me
- after no response called several other time where I was placed on hold until I gave up.
- to this day, 09/03/2017 I have not received any added time, pro-rated refunds nor has that same advertised rate been adjusted!

It is clear that this company is engaging in false or at the very least deceptive advertising for the purpose of fraud...plain and simple! As I have not been able to attain a fix, or recompense, I continued to use the card to "get something out of it" .

Based on my experience and similar reported by others, I would like my minutes topped up to advertised (or refund) and the company scrutinized!

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 0 0

More CallingCards.com complaints & reviews

CallingCards.com - bad service!
CallingCards.com - overcharging every phone call that I made
CallingCards.com - supplementary cost!!!
CallingCards.com - poor quality callingcards & service