California Psychicsscam / fraud

P Review updated:

This company hires people claiming to be "psychics", "mediums", "channelers", etc. Their primary goal is to keep a customer on the phone as long as possible to collect their money and ultimately, be promoted to the next higher price per minute rate. Some of these "psychics" keep notes and reference them by asking your name and birth date again when you call back, some will even ask you to call back within a week while they "pray" about your matter. Three quarters of this company's psychics are flat out frauds. If you take the time to read a lot of their "Testimonials" you'll figure out that a good part of the testimonials are their own employees that answer the phone when you call in with a question or a recommendation or to schedule a call back.

It's truly sad how they're allowed to play with people's emotions when they're down and out only to take their money while laughing all the way to the bank. There really should be a serious investigation of this business who claims it's for entertainment purposes only. I sincerely hope that this complaint will be looked into.

Thank you.

Sarah Y Oct 29, 2020

so I used four different psychic companies. Keen, Path forward, psychic source and california psychic all in a span of a few weeks. I needed so much clarity due to my crisis right now, and I have never used psychics. California psyhic was the one that sounded wayyyy to good to be true. she predicted i moved in a few weeks. Because of circumstances, I cannot move that soon because of some situation. She was too optimistic that it sounded fake. her name was Yvette.

I tried others. I tried two from Path forward, the second PF psychic didn't make sense and the first one was a bit better. I had a phone call with keen for ten minutes, and was optimistic as well. I had a best experience from someone from psychic source. sounded more realistic. So i tried 4 different places. that is just my experience in a nutshell. "Something" happened a litle less than a month ago. Let's see if that other something will happen in few weeks or months. we'll see.

• Bj
    bjw4253 Jul 20, 2020

Think about this a minute.If I had a person on the phone going to pay me 5 dollars a minute and I was dishonest.I would be entering there info into my laptop and be the best physic in the world.Just know Jesus loves you.

• Mk
    Mkoi May 24, 2020

I think it's a total fraud. Just look at the pictures of each "psychic" on their profile: they're ALL in front of a fake nature scene. And they all have weird names as well. Plus, the "testimonials" are all positive. I know for a fact that they censor because I posted an unfavorable review of "Shoshana" - talk about an evil wench - and it was redacted.

I think this is an extremely dangerous site.

Lynn Daven Nov 17, 2019

Has anyone else read with Lucrecia? How is she when it comes to predicting accurate timeframes?

Lynn Daven Nov 17, 2019

Lucrecia is the only one I talk to. She cleary doesn't want to waste your time and money, she is very efficient, will give you an answer and then get you off the phone. Here is the thing about asking about your future. TIME FRAMES ARE NOT FLUID. They are SET IN STONE. The reason so many of you have trouble with predictions and I know this won't be a popular answer is because we are all born with a pre-determined life plan and path. You walk your path and make decisions that you think are according to your free will but in reality they are in line with your fate/destiny. So you can't make a prediction happen sooner or later. Astrology and numerology are better for timing events. I have had MANY predictions happen over the years. But they took YEARS. I have had job predictions that took 10 years or more to pan out and relationship predictions that took 15 years. Did not matter what actions I took or didn't take, they happened according to a pre-determined time line. If you are really interested in understanding this topic I suggest reading Stephen and Scott Petullo's website's article on free will vs fate.

Lynn Daven Nov 17, 2019

@Lynn Daven For anyone interested here is good article on the topic of timing and predictions. Please educate yourselves.

Astrology, Numerology and Prediction: Timing of Predestined Events Q & A: http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2011/09/astrology-numerology-and-prediction-timing-of-predestined-events-q-a/

• Li
    lili y Nov 09, 2019

I cant really say anything good or bad since im still waiting for my predictions . but definitely there are fake ones on california psychoc . so far 2 of then have been off on their time line . anyone had a reading with tajah or mattie on california psychic ? were they accurate for you ?

Lynn Daven Nov 17, 2019

@lili y Read this article. It will help you understand timeframes. http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2011/09/astrology-numerology-and-prediction-timing-of-predestined-events-q-a/

• Ti
    Tiredoflies10 Oct 21, 2018

They say they give you the money back on your account but they lie about that.

• Pl
    Plymouth RR Jim Jun 29, 2018

Jesus, liberalism is a mental disorder.

@Plymouth RR Jim I'm not a liberal ...AT ALL

CaroleH Mar 09, 2018

@ConstantChallenges you are the person spewing hate right now. And you must not know much about the bible either first talking about Jesus and then Karma? Huh? Another clueless person passing judgement. There are psychics who abuse their gift and some don't have a gift. But then there are car mechanics who are crooks too! So like every profession there are good and bad. There are those who have the gift of prophecy and are very good readers. Also not all psychics are connected to entities!! Some get their info from God so you are clueless. And there are people who work these lines that really care about the people they read for. YOU waking up everyday miserable is YOUR fault not the psychics you talked to! YOU are the designer of your own life. Psychics don't make your life miserable. YOU do. Stop blaming other people and get a clue!

leia clark Jan 19, 2018

if u ask person when they get me if they don't vison it then I'm sorry physic it be hard to tell if there fake I don't think fake physic would be on there if they always got it wrong like if u ask ? I aint gonna tell u because vison comes when it comes not when u want to come if u have ? n all the sudden I had vison of it n date of the vison then it be true vison comes when it comes

leia clark Jan 19, 2018

like steve told me laurie my friend I guy me concert see poisoned warrant ratt fire house it came true I did it known I was gonna see them

leia clark Jan 19, 2018

look guys I don't under stand physics to I'm a physic medium were all my vision come true . one time I had a vison of a turkey then all sudden when I got that vision off turkey I woke 3 blocks then there was a turkey by home walkin when I had the vison and I said wow I gusse I am physic because my vison was a turkey at my house . then another physic about me pregeant vison a fetus then misscarge my vision was tryin to tell me your pregeant did it known I was forgot I had sex then I seen it in the toilet vison me again pregeant then it happen and another time my angel told me your bunny is in the corn fields I said no I look 24 times steve he not he aint gonna be there again I just look he said yes he is in the corn fields he layin on the ground corn fields I said I don't belive u I gusse steve is right he told my bf come over tonight year ago he right he told me I get my guitar he right vison me getin married I was right then another guy ask then angel told I was gonna see ratt warrant poisoned fire house he right vison me werein a dress I did It known I was gonna design vison my room red n blue did it known I was gonna paint it vision me havein father I forgot that is ghost shown his self scared my mom she did it told me . my vison was right my cat told me she died she is in a better place 3 mintues later aunt shelly told me my cat holly is dead vison my bunny dead it was right vison more stuff come true were I'm gonna get signed by recored deal came true 3 weeks getin signed what I'm tryin to say is bein physic can be hard vison come when it shows not when u ask them to the vison comes I hope there not frauds if a vison don't come then I'm sorry I'm physic I know vison comes when the vision shows u you cant force them

CaroleH Aug 10, 2020

@leia clark Might help if you worked on your grammar as you don't make sense

• Al
    All Psychics are fake Dec 26, 2017

All PSYCHICs are fake you [censor]. What's wrong with you throwing all your hard earned money their way.

CaroleH Aug 10, 2020

@All Psychics are fake Not true but you can have your opinion

• Kc
    kc98726 Dec 22, 2017

Some of these people are intuitive but they are definitely not real psychics. And look, if you give general predictions like "things will get better" or "you will meet someone in the next 6 months", OF COURSE they are gonna come true for some people, no s*it Sherlock lol. CP psychics are exactly just that - guessers, card readers, general/vague cold readers.

Once in a blue moon there is someone on there that can see "beyond the veil", connect with deceased loved ones, can see what color scarf you are wearing, and maybe even predict a minor event or two but that's about it. Just because someone can see beyond the veil doesn't mean they are a GOOD psychic worthy of working professionally for $10/min. For example, Walter has predicted random things that happened, as "validations" for his actual predictions for what you are asking about but none of those important predictions ever happened, and i gave it 2 years past his timeline lol.

Then there are those that flip the script on you when you give them more info, or call them back to tell them they are wrong, or simply because they don't remember your previous reading because they are too busy scamming 30 people a day. Sometimes calling them twice 1-2 weeks apart will get you a completely different reading. Not to mention 90% of them get nasty and defensive when you tell them they are wrong, they start to blame you for not being "openminded" thats why they "can't connect" LOL Why should my mental state have anything to do with whether or not you can connect? You're connecting with your guides and the angels or God right? Not me! Surely your angels can tell you the truth of what's actually going on despite how "scattered" my mind is? Or is that just an excuse for being a s*itty scammer and human being?

Oh yeah, if you tell any of this to Customer Service they will ONLY have ONE answer for you and ONE ANSWER ALWAYS...and that is: Not every psychic connects with everyone, please try someone different. A real psychic should connect with everyone, if they can't then just hang up the damn phone instead of feeding people unicorn poop. Also, why is it that if you search CP's reviews on forums the unanimous view is that they SUCK, they give fairy tales and none of their major predictions came true? (the ones that did come true are very rare, like 0.001% and probably luck) Maybe the statistics suggest that it's not a matter of connecting, but rather your psychics are just terrible? OH yeah, why wouldn't they be terrible if anyone with a deck of cards can work for CP?

CaroleH Aug 10, 2020

@kc98726 well that shows how dumb you are. No psychic real or not can connect with everyone!! Human beings don't connect with everyone!! How can that be? You know zilch about it. Actually NOT anyone can work for CP!!! They have an extensive screening process and only hire someone after they give at least 3 to 5 readings to staff members who screen to make sure they have abilities. It takes 2 months to get on that line and they are strict so someone with a deck of cards cannot get hired. You know zilch about it and need to realize it is NOT an exact science...DUH...if it were then all psychics would be accurate 100% something that has never been achieved.

• Al
    alpsup May 17, 2017

I agree that Pilar keeps notes on you and reads from them for your second reading. I was also disgusted to hear that Winter told someone else that her man would call on her birthday and it didn't happen. She did the same thing to me, It really ruins a birthday.
    Ainsley: her timelines never happened.
    Saskia: Her timelines never happened
    Chastity: some of her predictions came true but her timelines did not happen

• Va
    Vapor Trails Jan 30, 2017

I have to say, most of you people are "psycho" yourselves. You actually believe that there are "psychics" out there? How about the James Randi Educational Foundation million dollar Challenge, who offered 1 million dollars to anyone who could demonstrate their abilities in a controlled environment? If there were such a thing as a "psychic", wouldn't they be able to predict all sorts of wonderful things for themselves, like lottery numbers for example? Oh well, just goes to show you how gullible most people are... don't believe in God, but believe in "psychics"...

CaroleH Aug 10, 2020

@Vapor Trails well who decided they don't believe in God? Who decided they "believe" in psychics?? You can consult a psychic and not believe in them!! You can consult a psychic and still believe in God! What a dumb thing for you to say...typical

mark dudley Jan 20, 2017

I just called them, and it''s not a 1$ dollar reading, they will offer packages ranging from 10-30 dollars, don't fall for this!!

• Sm
    Smegmalapper Dec 14, 2016

Think about what their tagline, "The Best or It's Free", means!

• Su
    Suckstobeyou Oct 28, 2016

California psychics use your database birthday username all information can access. My theory if you call me tell me your birthday or username and had call other psychics before. I can quickly know your biography and wing it from there.

CaroleH Aug 10, 2020

@Suckstobeyou they don't have time to do that without a last name

• To
    Topeka123 Oct 17, 2016

I had a reading with Leo from California Psychics and he seems about the realist. One thing about him that I like, is that he tells you to ask a question and he gets right to the point and don't sugar coat it, perhaps that's why people says he is rude, well I don't pay for someone to sugar coat things to suit my feelings. I pay for realnist (the truth) and accuracy and most of the psychics I've talked to were females and they were rude Claire being one of them, from psychic source and Adele rude as ever, bad attitude and hung up on me and Claire nothing she said has come to pass but Leo I am just waiting to see. Leo at least he is honest and don't try to keep you on the phone, just to get your money, so it has to be some legitimacy to this Psychic.

• Ms
    mslynnski Oct 08, 2016

I personally know two psychics who work at California Psychics. First off, let me say that I don't consider myself to be friends with either of them, I met them because they were friends of my ex so I'll be friendly and cordial to them, I have nothing against them, but just to be clear, I'm not partial to them just because I know these two psychics.

These two people genuinely believed themselves to be psychics. I cannot say if they were accurate or not, all I know is that they wholeheartedly believe that they are legit psychics. They would never try to scam people or lie to them, but I cannot say that for all of California Psychics since I only know these two.

Furthermore, my boyfriend at the time who introduced me to these two people had an interview with California Psychics and he I can say for sure was not a psychic at all but was arrogant enough to think that he was. He was not hired by California Psychics. This leads me to believe that the company at least tries to hire people they believe are real psychics.

That said, I'm not so sure that a company specializing in the supernatural can even be a scam, I mean, you're dealing with things that are paranormal, not scientifically proven, things to be taken with a grain of salt. If you are willing to pay to get the advice of people claiming to be psychics, what basis do you even have to accuse it of being a scam? You were willing to pay for something which is controversial and unable to be proven in the first place. Some people believe that they are psychics and aren't, some people might actually possess some kind of psychic ability, but who knows for sure? Some people might be trying to make as much money as possible off of their clients but some may actually be trying to help. Who knows?

• Ga
    Gary Godfrey Aug 06, 2016

Always remember, Ask for lotto numbers.

• Th
    Theresa 777 Aug 04, 2016

You know what I think is even worse. The people who use religion. Pimps for Jesus. Just awful.

• Co
    Constant Challenges Jul 24, 2016

It's too bad that laws protect individuals like these "humans" and I use that term very loosely, for they are nothing but prevalent, sinister, and demonic forces that take advantage of people and use black magic to destroy peoples lives. I am a victim of California Psychics and the more I pray to the holy trinity for protection, they are still hell bent on making my life miserable. I wake up everyday and experience unwanted surprises, spiritual pain and suffering, financial challenges, dreams and aspirations destroyed, leading to discouragement, and no light at the end of the tunnel. My family and friends are also tremendously impacted by the existence of these people who should drown in the rivers of fire and brimstone. I don't wish this kind of thing on anybody however, these people I do make an exception the my own personal moral values. They promote hate, destruction, pain, suffering, financial loss, and a life of impossible on other people. It is unfortunate that what they used to do to witches in the old days can not be done to these people today without consequence. I only hope the same with a 10 fold karmic retribution on these lovely individuals who I am not so fond of be tormented by the entities that they have sent to perpetrate negative influences and manifestations on my life as well as my friends and family. Burn in Hell for eternity California Psychics and everyone in the parent and grand parent companies who are all associated. In the blood of Jesus name ... AMEN !!!

• Mi
    Missnurse47 Jun 25, 2016

Unfortunately I've fallen victim to psychics, trying to control everything and know everything before it happened lead me to call CP and like many of you I've spoken to numerous psychics wasting time and money. Today I'm walking away from this addiction. CP, Keen, PPN and other psychic hotlines take advantage of vulnerable people looking for answers. I've been told so many thing and for the most part none of it were true. I've felt a connection with some of the psychics but I honestly feel it was because they were telling me what I wanted to hear. Trust God and let life happen, your money is better spent on people and things you love.

angela82 Jun 13, 2016

I've tried CP too. I probably spent too much on them at my fault. Some are good but most of the time, they are off.

Chrissy16 Jun 04, 2016

I have been using CP for several years. While I have encountered some psychics that were way off base, I have also had psychics that were 100% on target. The Psychic that I currently read with is great. She tells me things before I mention them. Her predictions are very accurate. Timelines can vary with any psychic but this woman is very gifted. I believe in Psychics because I have had many great and positive experiences with CP. You have to find the right one and you also have to be willing to take the bad news as well as the good. People tend to stereotype them when they don't hear what they want to hear. I agree that there are some phony ones out there. A good psychic can describe your feelings, emotions and behavior as well as the person you are calling about with very little information. I only gave my name and my go to Psychic was off and running with detailed information that there was no way she could know.

• H7
    h72 May 24, 2016

I have read with few quite a few psychics and I can gether who is real and who is not. I ask each of them regarding of an outcome, here what each said
    Jean, Jeremiah, Dominique, Amanda, Nesta, Nina and Zitta - told me do not worry it will be in your favour - I have to say all them didn't get the timing right but outcome was dead on.
    Psychics that are complete waste of time and money, Heather, Autumn, Delano, Madeline, Aliza, Jacquelin, Walter, Roger, Charlie, Savannah, Mark - I don't think they are psychics, just lucky in making guesses but got no real psychic clue.
    I also recently found Luna and Colin to be quite good they are similar to Dominique and Jeremiah, fast and accurate. But again timing are completely off for each and every one of them.
    The company do have some good psychics but alot of them are only there for entertainment purposes. If you want to try, try the ones I mention, you might get something positive out of it and not waste money like I did.

Cardea Delphina May 12, 2016

I used to work for CA Psychics and it is a lot of BS!. They pay their "amateur" fresh blood psychics only 0.44 per minute alluring new customers with a dollar per minute deal, then if they call you back, they pay $4.00 per minute and the psychic aka "trusted advisor" still only earns 0.44 per minute! That is insulting. Since the beginning psychics are exploited at such a cheap rate, your phone is blowing up on your shift, you are unable to to take breaks effectively as you keep connected, you're drained after an hour no matter how much you ground, center, shield yourself, deal with nasty customers who hang up on you when you don't tell them what they want to hear in their toxic relationship, then they wonder why you don't log on more hours. Take care of your "trusted advisors" CA Psychics! Stop gloating about the high end ones, most of whom are not that great and you ask customers to pay up to $13 per minute for them. That is just sickening. I'm glad I quit when I did. I completely understand how this company comes off as more fraudulent than real when it's a fast way to collect money and manipulate customers into thinking they can promise their future. While I do believe in psychic ability and am confident in my own, I learned a good lesson here that I will no longer sell myself out to a corrupt company such as CA Psychics.

• Sk
    skk72 Apr 25, 2016

Delano is no psychic. Nothing he said ever came true. Do not waste your time.

• Sk
    skk72 Apr 25, 2016

Delano is no psychic, none of his prediction came true. He give false hope.

• Ka
    Kayla Marie B Sarte Apr 25, 2016

Do not, I repeat, do not read with Psychic Delano. He will blow your mind with his "details" but none of those did not happen.
    Too bad I couldn't post on his site anymore. But I'm shouting on top of my lungs... none of what he said came true. PSYCHIC DELANO, do not trust.
    He is a liar.

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

You are unique. You have a magic that is all your own. Trust it.

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

I'm sure there are people with true gifts of knowledge, and I am not judging, but California Network cannot be trusted... even though there may be people that work for them that may help, they have all your card info, where you live, security code, and the discounts they promise don't always come to fruition. Again, trust in the Divine One to lead you. I've learned the hard way, but from reading a lot of these comments, there has been more money taken from them than me, and I only used them 1 time being charged 5 times on my account. Had to cut my card up, start a new one, and thankfully though I was wiped clean, my savings account will help me get through this. Angels surround us, guide us, lead us, lets trust in what is really TRUE. Keep searching and seeking for truth beautiful souls as this in and of itself is a gift and it isn't a curse. There is always truth waiting to be discovered all around us every day.

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

Maybe there are those that you can trust that bring truth and light, with a real gift of knowledge, and I'm not judging those with true gifts. As a matter of fact, I can't judge as I've made my own mistakes of thinking things were true when they weren't. But please be careful. I don't know who to trust as far as these gifts go. But I do know California Network is not truthful, and they have stolen hard earned money as again, I teach for a living and have been through some ups and downs losing my grandmother. At this point, I wish the bank could do something to give the over $500 back, but so far, since California Network had my info and I voluntarily gave it, the bank can't do anything even if they charged me for things I never intended to pay for. I trust and accept my own meditation and spiritual connection with the Infinite Divine One that is truly loving and cares for all of us...I've let my anger go at this point, but something needs to be done regarding this Network as they are robbing people, saying "discounts" and charging full price, making statements that aren't true. And the ones with so called "gifts of knowledge" contradict one another. Lets try to fight this, but at the same time, lets try to be strong in ourselves and who our Creator has already made us to be. I'm so sorry for those who have been hurt like me from this Network. It's hard but remember, those who seek and search for the truth are special people. You are a special person. Believe it. You have a magic that is all you own. So beautiful souls, love and yet guard your heart in the future from people who say they know what will happen in your life. I'm exhausted...this all happened today at the bank. I caught it in a matter of 2 days...being charged for readings and time I didn't ask for. Guard your heart and mind...be wise...I've learned a huge lesson from this. I was told California Network was a reputable company, but it's not. They suck you in and make promises with "discounts", then do not follow through. Plus, they use their time with you to waste it only hoping to gain more money. Maybe there are real legit people with this company that are true, but the company itself is not to be trusted. Your money and card information is valuable. Don't give it away and let them use it against you as they did me. My Dog looked at me like, "I can tell you about your life..." LOL

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

And I believe and have faith in a legit gift that some people can have...but who has it and who doesn't. Don't trust this network. It's not work your time! Most of the time they contradicted themselves. Too bad, I had to cancel my card and account due to several charges that were not made by me from this company. I'm a teacher, don't make much, and this hurt me big time financially. The bank can't do anything since you voluntarily give these people your information. I've lost hundreds of dollars that I didn't spend! Keep the faith in yourself, not in them. Believe in WHO YOU ARE. Don't rely on people who could be possible liars and thieves.

Saint Francis came to bring peace, helped the poor, and loved the innocent creatures on this earth...which is why I chose him as my post name.

You are a beautiful soul...so don't be used or taken advantage of.

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

They steal and tell you about "discounts" that are not true. They also get your personal info on purpose so the bank can't do anything about it when they over-charge you, and yes, they talk your ear off wasting the time on purpose to get more money. Believe in yourself, your own Higher Power, your own positive intuition...don't rely on thieves that come to steal and destroy your bank account.

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

Don't waste your money!!!

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

California Psychics is a scam. Don't fall for it. They stole over $500 from me and I can not get it back because I gave them my information. Believe in yourself, your own higher Power, your own positive intuition...don't rely on them. They say $1/min, %50 discount, then end up charging you more than that. They also talk your ear off, do not give you specifics about your life, and are WAY WRONG, often times contradicting one another. I believe there are people with legit gifts from God that can help others, but this line is a FRAUD. Don't waste your time! Because I gave them my information on my debit card, I cancelled it, due to the fact I was over charged by hundreds. The bank will not do anything because I gave the information myself to these people that said one thing and did another. They are liars when it comes to your money and time. They are trained to do this stuff, to use your time unwisely. I can not be reimbursed by my bank the money that was stolen from my account. Whatever you do, don't give your security code, your debit card, and just because they give you a pin(last 4 digits of your debit card) doesn't mean they can't use it against you. Just because you give them your information, where you live, they can hurt you with this by over charging you and then the bank can't do anything about it. These people are the ones with your private information, so yes, they have the power to use it however they want to their benefit in a financial way. I'm a teacher, a very spiritual believer, and my faith was used against me. Trust again in yourself, your higher power, and those around you in your life that give you positive encouragement. Please trust me. It's not worth it! Don't get sucked in. The bank won't do anything to help you. If we could get enough victims together who were lied to about "discounts" and how much they would be charged, maybe we could do something to fight this battle. I will NEVER CALL and give anyone my private info again! Lesson learned...

Saint Francis Mar 24, 2016

I'm so fed up! California Physics Network is a FRAUD. Do not fall for it. I was told I would be given $1 per minute, then %50 discount, then they get all your info, your name, address, card, pin(last 4 digits of card), then they talk your ear off, using up the time, not letting you get a word in edge wise, not allowing true info to be spoken. When you do try to speak, they interrupt you and continue, using the time to get more money. They are trained to do this. Not only this, but they use your card over and over again, sometimes without your knowledge, over charge you. I just had to cancel my debit card, and the bank will not do anything to pay me back what these "thieves" took. Ya know, if you are a believer, use your own positive intuition, choose to listen to your own Higher Power, and don't waste your time and money on these people! I thought I only paid a little over $200...turns out on my bank statement their are 5 or more charges. Just because they have your information regarding your card and last four digits of your pin number doesn't mean they can't use it again you. It is in this way that the bank can't do anything, since you voluntarily gave the Network the information. So the bank can't pay you back!!! I would sue this place if I had enough victims out their to do it with me. I'm a teacher and do not make much money. And I spoke with 2 people on this California ### hole network(excuse my french), and both were completely wrong about my life. Both were completely opposite in what they said to me. Don't fall for this ###. It's not worth it! I'm too trusting, and I've learned my lesson. I was charged over hundreds of dollars that I was not told about! Don't let them play with your emotions. I agree, their are some legit people with gifts, but don't call this line. These are not honest people that are trained to be this way!