California Psychicsscam

A Review updated:

Grief, depression and a profound sense of loss got the better of my logic about 1.5 yrs ago. I started calling CP when by 10+ yr relationship ended. For over a year and a half I was told everything from "he's coming back" to "he's gone for good". The conflicting predictions kept me searching for a general consensus. Then, when I finally pulled my head out of my ### and my bank statement out of my drawer, reality hit me. I had spent thousands of dollars chasing a ghost. I talked to Anasela, Red, Dave, Jean, and many other highly regarded (if you believe their highly edited client comments). When I finally started questioning holding onto hope for so long, I was told that " I was not ready to receive the message", and that I was causing the delay in my ex coming back bc I was being negative..and the funniest (tragically funny) was Rogers telling me that if his predictions did not come true, then I should never call him again. Well, duh. Many of the CP readers are obviously cold reading and several of them were just laughably bad. I had one tell me that she had woken up at 3am the morning prior to my reading to mediate on my questions - really? You expect me to believe that c***? How did I allow myself to become to gullible? I am a left brain driven, educated professional, talking to a phone psychic line!! Grief and depression do not discriminate and most of the readers at CP have little training with which to offer even the slightest amount of comfort. Only 2 of them said things that made me think that perhaps there might be a shred of truth to what they saw: Paige: even if her predictions do not come true, she has a wonderful demeanor, soft spoken and reassuring. Nina: same but with a keener insight into human nature. The worst? All of the ones who dodged my direct questions, or told me it was my fault that things were not manifesting the way they predicted. You know what - they were right. It was my fault that I spent 1+ years of my life hoping against hope. Never again. Entertainment purposed only? Well maybe for them! If you call dragging someone along for over a year, with false prediction, after false prediction. I'm actually thinking about applying to be a reader - no skills, a "true" empath. At least I know I would be able to provide guidance, comfort and care to those in need. I am fortunate to have the resources to have allowed me to play this out for what it really was: a senseless, expensive and potentially detrimental experience. But what about those who are actually relying on all of the false predictions? All they end up with is a lot of cc debt. Shame on you CP - for preying on doubt, fear, hopelessness of the human condition.

• To
    Toeachtheirown Aug 28, 2019

True, you may get in life what you pay for, except when it comes to clever con-artists and actresses posing as "psychics". These are people taking your money, who are not who they appear to be. For example, for $15.00 a minute you can speak with "Aliza", who disguises her appearance with a wig, came up with a fake back story, and will keep you on the phone as long as possible, because she is actually only interested in your money--just as she was when she was working as a mental health counselor who was arrested for Medicaid fraud! So for $15.00 a MINUTE you can get "advice" from a felon, who's own life is a train wreck, and who only became a psychic because her arrests and losing her license prevented her from ever working a "normal" job again.
    I'd rather talk to a successful friend for FREE, then take advice from a well-trained felon who thinks nothing of stealing your money while you're life may be falling apart. Especially when this "psychic" has a personal life history that even the people calling her would be shocked to hear.

• Ba
    BAM1210 Jan 03, 2015

Has anyone talk to Dawn or Leo?
    Thanks

• Ba
    BAM1210 Jan 03, 2015

Has anyone talk to Dawn or Leo?
    Thanks!

• Su
    SummerDays2 Nov 12, 2014

I find Paige to be quite good, but she is expensive. You get, in life, what you pay for. I am not sure if the posting customer favorite or staff pick are accurate or not, but if someone has both under their photo, they are certainly better than one of the very cheapest psychics who has been on the site for years. Check out how long they have been on the site...if they are still at a low rate, you can probably guess they are not too good. With the brand new ones...you are not going to be able to tell, unless they start to gather fantastic reviews. Audrey is one of those...she became popular very quickly and seems good. Don't be afraid to call back and ask for your money returned. They will happily do this...but don't wait til the reading is over, unless you have a very short reading...just hang up when you know you are not clicking, or the psychic is way off base, then call customer service and tell them. I have never had them not refund my money.

• Su
    SummerDays2 Nov 12, 2014

She has a very cheap rate, and is not a customer favorite...

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jul 16, 2014

You called a pone Psychic and you are surprised that she was not a real Psychic???

• Ps
    psychicsarefake Jul 16, 2014

I will make this sweet and short. Her nane was Johnny or Johnnie. Older lady with soft voice. She knew nothing. It was a 27 min steamblowing session. She was wrong about everything. I cried because i was so upset. She kept trying to rush me off the phone. Worst call evever. 1st and last