California Department of Motor Vehicles [CA DMV] / renewal/real id/eye examine/driving test
My license was expiring this year and I figured I would get a Real Id. Made appointment at the Roseville office. I had all the proper paperwork. I was asked to read the eye chart and when I explained I was blind in my left eye since I was 2 years old they said there was nothing in the computer about this and I would need to take a form to my eye Doc. I did this and made another appointment. Went in today (6/14/19) and gave them is the form which the Doc completed (vision 20/40 in one eye, which the form states is screening standard) and now because there is not record in the computer of this issue, I must take a driving test. I explained agin that I have had a valid license since I was 16 (I'm 63 now) and just because they have no record that was not my problem. I do not understand why I must take a driving test.
Resolution-No driving test
More California Department of Motor Vehicles [CA DMV] Complaints & Reviews
- CA DMV - registration renewal 
- CA DMV - money stolen 
- CA DMV - dmv officer committing fraud 
- CA DMV - idiots 
- DMV Bell Gardens - inappropriate response 
- California Department of Motor Vehicles [CA DMV] - carissa dmv "customer service".
- California Department of Motor Vehicles [CA DMV] - woman who works for the dmv
- California Department of Motor Vehicles [CA DMV] - beware! red bluff, ca. lost/unfiled cdl medical evaluation paperwork
- DMV - impossible driving test expectations 
- DMV - I keep getting the run around