Cadbury — I am complaining about the dairy milk chocolate of rs. 40
I am a regular customer of buying dairy milk chocolate of Rs.40 only, because it's flavour and thickness of the chocolate gives the best taste and it's taste remains on the taste buds.
But from the few days chocolate is not in a proper condition. There are white shots, and texture different in the chocolates and the chocolate are approx 9 months old. So I want to know is this condition is because of the climate or any other reason because now it doesn't taste well.
So please help me out of this and give the reasons behind this.
More Cadbury Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury Dairymilk - worm in the chocolate (unexpired product)
- cadbury roasted almond variant - worms and molds
- cadbury/eclairs - new advertisement on television 'dhamaka'
- cadbury caramilk bar - different chocolate
- Cadbury Philippines - sham promo
- Cadbury - dairy milk chocolate rs 5 full box
- Cadbury - cadbury celebration
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - dairy milk oreo
- Cadbury Digestive Chocolate Biscuits - half of wood stick inside a biscuit
- Cadbury Caramilk - Glue