Cadbury CaramilkGlue

S

My name is Shelley Tryon. I have been buying caramilk chocolate bars for years because of how good they are. For the past 2 weeks I have been have issues with the chocolate bar rapper. Every time I go to open the chocolate bar the package is actually glued to the chocolate bar, making it so you cannot even eat the bar. Because of the glue on the chocolate bar there is a lot of the paper glued on the rapper. I buy the chocolate bars daily and I really hope the problem gets fixed because my 10 year old daughter got very sick because of the glue. Please fix this problem before other kids get sick to.
Shelley Tryon

Christina Fraser May 17, 2020

Hello, I bought a 4 pack of caramilk bars and theres no caramel in them! They're just all chocolate :( I was very disappointed as I love the caramel. Pictures are attached.

Christina Fraser - Nova Scotia, Canada

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices