Cabo VillasTimeshare fraud

T

I have been scammed by Cabo Villas, the salesperson told me that cabo villas would buy my timeshare back at anytime or I could cancel it if I wanted with no penalty needless to say it was a lie.

I contacted adam from the resort´s contract department requesting his assistance, to my disappointment he assured me that cabo villas do not buy timeshares or cancel them, I insisted that I was told a different version but Adam stated that he will do what is written in the contract nothing more.

I´m looking for a lawyer who is willing to take the case and do whatever is needed to cancel it.

• eugeniia Oct 29, 2014

Terrible customer service.
    Salespeople offer clients false promises