Cable News Network / CNNdon lemon

C Nov 10, 2018

CNN you are no better than Trump or any one else you label a racist if you continue to employ Don Lemon. He stated white men are the issue with this country. That is so wrong. I am a white man and that is very offensive. Why would you allow this guy to stay on your station? If he is not off the air soon I will no longer watch CNN. I am sure you guys have lost many viewers because of these issues. Also Jim Acosta. You guys are inciting chaos and making people angry. CNN covered every police shooting of a black man constantly and I think due to this theym Dallas Police officers lost their lives. I believe Jim bugs the President and his staff just to try and get a bad reaction from them. Please stop the non sense I want to be proud and eager to watch CNN but it is not the same anymore. Even if Trump is bad you guys are worse.

• Pa
    Pam Dawson Fenn Jan 05, 2019

I totally agree. I am not white. I am not a man. But his statements are divisive and racist. He should be fired..