Having problems with CNN?

One CNN Center
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CNN.

Complaints & Reviews

CNNDisingenuous annie grayer piece

I would like to formally complain about the Annie Grayer piece published by CNN.

This headline, and the framing of the piece, minimizes that Sanders scrapped his speech in favor of letting the black community leaders themselves speak on his stage, providing a much more effective voice than he could have offered on his own. It instead implies that he simply scrapped the speech, disregarding black voters.

This is absolutely unacceptable skewing of the situation and I want CNN to know that I am utterly disgusted with whoever decided both to publish this piece as it stands and who picked the headline that currently sits atop it. This is shameful journalism.

CNNComparison of senator sanders to the coronavirus!

I was very angry to hear CNN compare Senator Sanders to the Corona Virus! YOU are the media and are expected to tell the truth, not make up disinformation slamming a candidate running for president! Wake up CNN! Soon you will become as ineffectual at telling the truth, as Fox Faux News is! If Sanders loses, it will be because of the big money interests that run corporations like CNN! Is that what you want to be known for? Helping tRump to win a second term? I HOPE NOT!

CNNAnti semitic unacceptable language!

CNN was my main news until now. I will never watch again! And tell others if your sick language! In two weeks you have lied and repeatedly attacked Bernie Sanders. I was not a supporter necessarily of Sanders. I am Jewish! You have now convinced me that I should be a Sanders supporter! Tonight I watched sanders be compared to the Coronavirus! You are a sick and racist station. There is no apologies that can fix this. Through history Jews have been compared to diseases and it is common knowledge that racist anti Semitic people use that horrible comparison! Your station will not easily get away with this sick behavior!

CNNLack of extra facts

I have been a very faithful CNN viewer watching CNN thruout the day and night almost everyday. I am retired and have the news on a lot of the day. I just started to watch Rachael Maddow Show on MSNBC. I am now frustrated with CNN reporting because I hear so many additional important facts on Rachael's show that I never hear on CNN. I am not talking about opinions but facts so I now watch Rachael Maddow Show everynight to get the facts. Why can't CNN get those facts. Watch her show sometimes and you will hear facts you don't even know about. Why is that? I would really like to hear from you why that is.

• Wo
            wonderbread7 Mar 08, 2020

CNN, and MSLSD are trash for liberal fools, that sit at home and smoke pole in their mothers basement.

Cable News Network / CNNInterview

The defamation of trump supporters being southern uneducated hicks. "Credulous boomer " please reprimand the interviewers since the are many of us southern American citizens that are very educated. If you allow this to go unpunished then I will consult an attorney to see what remedy we can find to correct the defamation of character against millions of American citizens.

Cable News Network / CNNReview of the westminster dog show

J Berman and A Camerota should NOT make complaints on TV about things they obviously know NOTHING about. "Mutts are not allowed", OF Course! Because a mixed breed dog does not have a written breed standard they must conform to for utility and function! The Golden was not "not placed" because it was not a Poodle BUT because the Judge thought the Poodle conformed most closely to the Poodle breed standard. AND the hair cut of a Poodle goes back to when they were water retrieving dogs, keeping the joints warm, but the body light in the water. AND ALL dogs, no matter the cut, know when they are "beautiful and well groomed". (I am not a Poodle owner, but still speak up for a fantastically well-bred dog.) SO before you speak out in public against something, LEARN what you are talking about! I sincerely hope that CNN will issue an apology to ALL the dogs, handlers, and breeders at Westminster. THESE dogs are the best of their breed and are bred for a PURPOSE!

Cable News Network / CNNArticle misinformation

Good day,

It the following article: "Bernie Sanders draws criticism for touting Joe Rogan endorsement, " I don't think it is appropriate to categorize the comedian as the following, "comedian Joe Rogan, a popular podcast and YouTube talk show host with a history of making racist, homophobic and transphobic comments."
              I think this could be kept only if there is a hyperlink reference to the instance of behavior that valid the following labels.

With kind regards,
              Jason Bennett
              Fulbright Scholar

Cable News Network / CNNcnn go?

I am very upset that I cannot access the CNN live feed on my phone or my streaming stick. This is because my cable TV provider is of course not included in your list because I live in Canada. As a paying CNN customer I find this unacceptable. I pay my cable company good money every month for services which include CNN. That I am unable to avail myself fully of this service amounts, in my opinion, to thievery on the part of CNN. it is stealing my money by not providing the full service which I pay for. This needs to be addressed immediately.

Cable News Network / CNNwonderful pistachios commercial playing locally in los angeles on cnn

Highly offensive/misoginistic/pruient commercial:
                  In a (wonderful pistachios) commercial featuring a large adult male elephant speaking while on his back referring to 'girls' doing anything and I mean anything for pistachios... Disgusting
                  A large male elephant describes a party scene from the previous evening and describes "girls" doing anything for pistachios. The reference is clearly being made by an adult, male, large animal, on his back discussing 'girls' as doing anything & I mean anything for pistachios. Whomever wrote this commercial clearly intends to say that 'girls' will do anything in other words, prostitute themselves for pistachios.
                  This is an obscene commercial and implies that girls should even prostitute themselves for an adult animal. Not funny and pruient by the supreme court definition.

Cable News Network / CNNcnn news coverage

As a news viewer I can no longer watch you channel due to the coverage of the president. I understand that CNN does not like our president but you should be respectful to the office of the president. What are you teaching our young people in our world. Deal with he won and cover stories fairly. You just lost one viewer and I plan on not coming back.

Cable News Network / CNNanalysts/news story

Today is the 18th anniversary of 9-11. Thousands of people dies including those first responders who rushed in to save more lives; yet, CNN decides to attack President Trump and 9/11 instead of paying their respects to those who dies and thanking the first responders who risked their lives to save people and who are currently dying at much younger ages because of all the dust.

Cable News Network / CNNanderson cooper - marianne williamson segments

I am done with cnn.
                        After years of dedicated viewing, I was so outraged over anderson's behavior in this segment, I checked with youtube to see how other people commenting felt; and discovered 'hands-down' 100's of people felt the same.
                        I had never seen so many negative reactions to an anderson interview; whom so many of held in high esteem.

But the follow-up "justification segemnt" cnn did today sealed it for me. The mischaracterization and selective editing of what williamson had said to anderson is exactly the sort of low-class nonsence that fox does.

The most interesting part of it is this; I don't even know this woman; never read anything she has written or seen her speak before 2 days ago. That's how bad this is. I didn't know anderson and cnn would stoop so low!
                        Doing these 2 segments back-to-back — you've lost my respect and my viewing!

Aug 01, 2019

Cable News Network / CNN — abusive sexism in constant, rude interruptions of woman presidential candidate

Marianne Williamson was on Anderson Cooper's show this evening, August 1, 2019, about 8:30 PM. From the first...

Cable News Network / CNNdnc presidential debate july 30th, 2019

About your moderation of the democratic presidential debate tonight. As an american, a college student, a reader and watcher of cnn, I am ashamed and disgraced by your moderators' questions for the candidates tonight.

Did you really ask a panel of moderate democrats and two senators whether one of those senators were too "extreme" for their liking? Whatever happened to your debates focussing on the issues? It seems to me you bring up a comparative judgment of ideology on a stage that supposedly pits only policy against policy.in the next breath, your usually respectable moderators ask sen. Warren whether her allegiances truly lie with capitalists, or if perhaps she is only pretending to be one to seduce the good, neoliberal american public. I am disappointed. Perhaps you do borrow your talking points from republicans... When they slip you money to do it.

Cable News Network / CNNsaturday interview with former defense secretary leon pattila

You and your anchors keep lowering your ratings buy using old hasbeens You should help your selfs by trying to get your canadete elected and quite giving the President a lot air time. Besides most of your anchors are not smart enough to figure it out. You and CNBC can not hold a torch to FOX NEWS. But you guys have not figured that out yet. An other thing quit putting Adam Shieff and the likes and when you need a sound bite. Find someone smarter than a box of rocks

• My
                                Mysterious Island Mar 19, 2020

Excellent. CNN is unreliable with a poor reputation. They employ disrespectful uninformed journalists. Very very sad indeed.

Jun 03, 2019

CNN — complaint

How can I delete cnn from google search? I am getting sick and tired of cnn popping up first and second when...

Cable News Network / CNNearly start with christine romans

On wed. April 17, 2019 about midway through the above show while discussing one of the largest bust of doctors and nurses who allegedly illegally prescribed opioids, the female commentator made the following comment:

"some doctors were arrested for issuing prescriptions for up to 15 opioid pills a day and obviously no one ever needs 15 opioid pills a day".

While the bust may have involved some legitimate charges against some doctors and nurses, merely prescribing 15 opioid pills per day is not in and of itself illegal or in any way improper, especially if the patient has documented long term chronic pain that is not adequately relieved by the use of other medications and/or treatments. The cdc guidelines themselves expressly recognize that higher doses of opioids are warranted in certain cases. Indeed, there are thousands, if not millions, of patients that suffer from severe, debilitating, chronic pain on a daily basis that can only be relieved by administration of such higher doses. Many of these patients have been safely taking more than 15 opioid pills a day for many years with no abuse or other problems.
                              To make such a general, one size fits all statement that "obviously no one needs 15 opioid pills a day" is not only demonstrably false, but it's also highly irresponsible as it's exactly this type of blanket statement that causes doctors and pharmacists to suddenly become too afraid of being arrested that they will no longer provide needed pain relief to the long term, legitimate chronic pain sufferers described above that have only been able to function and carry on productive lives with the administration of higher opioid doses.
                              Please more carefully research and understand the issue from the viewpoint of the chronically ill and disabled before making such blanket statements. Thank you!

Cable News Network / CNNgetting to the truth. you almost never do, just put it out there

You never force or state the truth with gop pundits or reps, example obamacare is a gop plan thought up by the heritage foundation in 1989 and pushed by dole 1st and implemented by romney.. It was then sabotaged by gop governors who didn't implement it in full or at all.. That told insurance thieves all they had to do was throw money at the gop and it would go away.. Bring up questions like, if it's illegal to make someone purchase health insurance, couldn't the same be true about auto insurance??? Wheres the investigation into trumps kids using private servers or trump using unsecured phone..

Cable News Network / CNNreporting by navarro

I don't watch you but just heard a disturbing comment that apparently was tweeted out about the catholic school boys being outed by navaro (or whatever her name is).
                                  That is terrible for a news org (even a fake news org) to put all this hatred toward a school and boys in the school.
                                  From what I understand, you are backing (or not condemning the threats of violence against these boys and their school (school shootings ok now?).
                                  That is dispicable beyond words!! Just because they wore a hat? You have got to be insane!!
                                  I hope the school does sue and people or networks go to jail for condoning violence and schools being targeted for shootings or burning them down!!!
                                  Enough with this violence talk just because you hate the president.
                                  Conservatives are really getting sick of this and there are a lot of us!!! If it's a civil war you want... Heaven help us!!!
                                  You are trying pretty hard to bring it about!! Why?? Just because you hate the president and the christians???!!! I would recommend you stop before people (of all backgrounds) get really hurt!!! Stop with your hatred and for once promote what liberals always say they want... Love. Except when it comes to conservatives I guess. But think of what could happen if you keep on this hatred mantra of trump and now even hats!!!
                                  I saw on another network this navaro woman yawning and doing her nails, while a guest was talking about rapes, child trafficking, and murders!!! Really???
                                  I would get rid of her if I were in your place. But i'm sure this is exactly what you want people to hear. I am hearing it loud and clear but I don't like it!!! Stop!!
                                  Email me at [protected]@gmail.com

• Me
                                      meoff Feb 21, 2019

CNN is as useless as their followers, the liberal Democrats.

Nov 10, 2018

Cable News Network / CNN — don lemon

CNN you are no better than Trump or any one else you label a racist if you continue to employ Don Lemon. He...