Menu
CB Auto Parts and Repair Stores Mr. Lube Canada 1525 Main St E, Milton, ON, L9T 0R3, CA
Mr. Lube Canada company logo
Mr. Lube Canada
reviews & complaints
Mr. Lube Canada company logo

Mr. Lube Canada

1525 Main St E, Milton, ON, L9T 0R3, CA
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
C
1:01 am EDT

Mr. Lube Canada - Wheeling lug nut torque

I went to Mr. Lube in Milton at 1525 Main street and they changed my tires and RIM. I paid the amount 196.61. When they handed me the car I noticed one of the nut was missing. When I told them that one of the NUT is missing, they told me that it was missing from the moment I brought the car in the garage.

I asked them then why they didnot mention me at that time. Manager told me that because I was not there, I said then why you did not tell me at the time of the delivery of my car, Manager told me that it is not his job.

I said first of all I brought the car with all the bolts in the tire and you can check your camera. Another thing it means Mr. Lube has not loyalty with the customer, one bolt was missing and it is a safety hazard, and they did not bother to tell the customer. They tried to hide from me and I attached the photo, that has the time stamped also.

Most important K & B AUTO SHOP charging 146 for the same service and Mr. Lube Overcharged me as well

&

Desired outcome: Manager refused to fixed the broken NUTT

Read full review of Mr. Lube Canada
View 0 more photos
Update by Customer1968
Sep 18, 2023 1:06 am EDT

I like the management to make the manager responsible to tell the customer about the safety Hazards.

I like Mr.Lube to investigate about it and check the camera and once found out that Bolt was not missing at the time of service, they have to fix the bolt issue and compensate me for the suffering.

Hide full review