ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Real Canadian SuperstoreCurbside pickup errors

I have used the online shopping service a few times now, and each time I have had errors with my order.

I am missing items, received partial order mixed up with someone else's order. Then when I have to go back to store they don't even offer a credit for convenience fee. I have to request this.

I also get charged for items and wait almost 3 weeks before my account is credited. This is very inconvenient.

Another time I had to come back to store for a missing item only to be told that they didn't have that item. The product was expired and they couldn't give to me.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Real Canadian Superstore — Online delivery

I placed an online delivery. The person doing my order substituted with lower quantity items and charged me...

Brampton