73 Kenmount Road, St. John's, NL, A1B 3N7, CA
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Toyota Corollawarranty

To start, I purchased a used corolla from the toyota dealership and a comprehensive warranty. After a couple of weeks I noticed the paint on the passanger side doors to be dull. Turns out the car was in an accident. At first they didn't want to repair the paint but after a little persuading, luckally they did.
This is the problem I am actually complaining about. When purchasing my Corolla and comprehensive warranty I asked the financial services manager if the handbrake was covered under the warranty, seeing I was buying a standard shift. She assured me it was. But now looking back I realize I shouldn't be taking the words of these people as being true. Turns out the handbrake was listed under electrical in the comprehensive warranty, so the left and right cables that are now seized aren't covered. I would be fine with it not being covered, as long as they're not telling me it is, just to sell me a warranty.
Last of all, when I brought my car in for some warranty work, I told them not to do work on parts that wouldn't be covered, so they never replaced the cables, but, they inspected them and the rear brakes and charged me a fee for that. In all, it hasn't been a very good experience...
Myself and my wife had planned on trading her sunfire in and purchasing a Rav4, but after this experience its looking like a CRV

• Ne
      Nesreen belacy Feb 22, 2015

Good morning. This is Nesreen Belacy, I am egyptian and I am a Toyota customer since 2017. It is been difficult and I found it really hard to be in a good relationship with your company- Egypt branch. The services after sales are very bad, low and slow. Call center information are totally wrong .The treatment of the customer gains zero attention from your side. My car was crushed the left side mirror was broken, i called 16550 to ask about the availability in 5th settlement branch and they advised me that it is available at Abassia br. And it is more faster to go there directly from satuday to Thursday from 9 to 5 without pre assigned appointment and it will be fixed immediately. In likely i visit the said br. Today and it was a very bad experience from first moment. There is only 1 employee availabe to handle such tupe of complaints. And when i asked him for the service he shout at me saying that he is working alone and it will take 2 hours before he can check my complaint. After a long discussion and 1 hour waiting he accept to check the availability of the required spare part. He kerp tying to call the dep. with no answer. I go by myself to spare parts dep. location and the surprise was that required mirror is not available and they will order it fron Sadat branch to be available tomorrow. Although i have no time to step again next i have no option and i have to accept. By returning back to the emploee to submit arequedt he advised that it will take 48 to 72 hours to to delivered and he will call me. Back once availabe. I sepped to customer service office asking for complains dep. head they said that only the head of recepion is availabe. Hopeless i set with her and she left me in front of her for 10 min. Handling other internal issues without paying any attention to me. Finally and after a very bad experience i left the place with no solution. I called 16550 again asking for head of complains or head of quality assurance and they advised that all they can doto submit my complain and i will get call back within 48 hours. I am deeply frustrated and think seriously to submit my complaint to the international company as to take serious action. Its worthy to note that this wasn't my first time to being treated like that from your side, and moreover this complaint been repeated to me frequently by other Toyota customers. Thanks,
      Nesreen belacy

• Ro
      rodan100 Oct 16, 2011

This is a complaint / query against Toyota Corolla (vehicle) regarding the time frame to replace the brake lining / pad.

On a 2017 Totyota Corola GLI – how many miles should one expect to drive – in city traffic – before having to change the rear breaks linings?

• Zo
      zohaib ikram Sep 04, 2010

sir
      my name is zohaib ikram and i m cutsomer of toyota having toyota corolla xli car number PG 175 i purchased from general motor my car body colour is also have a fault i checked from rawal motor company they r also not taking any responsibilty ask 2 go there from where u purchased car toyota motor has no any responsibe person because its company responsibilty +[protected]