Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wu Yi Tea Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

Wu Yi Tea / Terrible scam!

Va

They keep charging my card even the very day after emailing a cancel notice. Tea does not work. BBB is worthless to report to. Your Credit card company will not be able to recover your monies WuYi Source/ iw living lean charged you. Said I could return for any reason, can't find a return address or talk to a real person or cancel next delivery. So, today they sent me the next delivery, without my permission and took the money from credit card before they sent the tea. you have no way of contacting them to return the tea until they charge your card and then its too late. I am so surprised...

Wu Yi Tea / Unauthorized charges

Lu

I am writing this so other people are aware of what companies can do when you order something online and they have your bankcard details. Wu Yi tea sent me a free order charging postage and handling and then a few weeks later charged me an extra $92.12 (what for) When you receive an email from them you don't get a reply email. I have been trying to contact them but am unable to locate their details. So please be aware of this and warn others. This doesn't mean all companies are like this, but you need to be really careful. I have had to change my bankcard details.

Wu Yi Tea / refund/cancellation

Please cancel my account. You have been charging my account with various amounts and it is totally screwing up my card. I would like a refund and would gladly return the product to you. It is a shame that so many people like myself are being scammed. I will be contacting the Attorney General here in washington state regarding this matter. Please let us resolve this before my having to go to other lengths to get all my money back. thank you sincerely Judith H. Parramore [email protected]

Wu Yi Tea / Fraudulant business practices; non-disclosure; false advertising

BEWARE! WU-YI TEA is a SCAM! PREY ON WOMEN WHO WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT. Not told the tea is a caffeine product and just oolong tea. Paid for rush shipping got basic shipping & rec'd tea 9 days later but only had a 14 day period to try and to cancel to avoid being charged $29.95/month. The $2.00 rush shipping fee was actually a membership in Living Lean for an additional $19.95/mo which I never ordered. Besure to cancel Living Lean by calling 866-396-5711 within 14 day of ordering Wu-Yi Tea! Rep at Living Lean gave me hard time in trying to cancel - but after I threatened to report their...