Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wow Wigs Complaints & Reviews

Wow Wigs / Never got the wig

Al

I bought a wig it was really nice in the display picture and it was only 50 so I was like its to cheap to be true but I paid anywayz ... So Exactly 1 day later I received an e-mail that they sold out and it said they will refund but they never did i even called and when I did they didn't even answer with HELLO THIS IS WOW WIGS all they said was hello and it was an Arabian wich I didn't even understand anything ... I was like ehhh it was only 50 but yea it sux for ppl who spent so much... And yea DONT BUY FROM THEM WOW WIGS scam !

Wow Wigs - California / No service, no shipment, false claims

Ss

On the 18th of March I ordered a wig and paid $29.99 for shipment of 2 day air. This was an important item for a full scale production of West Side Story. After 4 days and no wig I tried calling the company for several days and only got phone mail that didn't even identify the company. I tried e mailing and sent a number of e mails and got no response. I finally got a hold of the company and they made all sorts of excuses and said I would have the wig on the 25th. I tried checking the status on line and the order number never worked. I kept calling and as of the 24th had still not...