Wow WigsNever got the wig

I bought a wig it was really nice in the display picture and it was only 50 so I was like its to cheap to be true but I paid anywayz ... So Exactly 1 day later I received an e-mail that they sold out and it said they will refund but they never did i even called and when I did they didn't even answer with HELLO THIS IS WOW WIGS all they said was hello and it was an Arabian wich I didn't even understand anything ... I was like ehhh it was only 50 but yea it sux for ppl who spent so much... And yea DONT BUY FROM THEM
WOW WIGS scam !

More Wow Wigs Complaints & Reviews

• Ha
    Hair on Fire Sep 11, 2015

Stay away from WOW Wigs. Customer support is awful!!! I am about to contact the attorney general on them and take them to small claims court. The wig I ordered arrived just as thin and cheap - nothing like the same wig I ordered from them 2 years ago. When I reached them they said that the wig came from the manufacturer. I said well...don't you inspect the quality of your items before they go out to the customer and the answer was no. So there you are with a wig you can't use, they won't refund your money but they'll exchange less than a restocking fee! Wrong. I get it that there are probably people out there that abuse companies but [censored] when my mom is dependent upon a wig because of fighting cancer for 8 years...that is inexcusable.

• Mo
    mokie714 Dec 09, 2010

I never had a problem with wowwigs.com and have been a loyal customer for 3 years. It is illegal for them to not issue refunds or 'keep your money.' Most people get it confused because on your bank statement the transaction is not 'WOWWIGS', it is 'WOW Superstore' for privacy and customers overlook any refunds. They wouldn't be in business for over 10 years if they kept people's money without giving them their product.

• Ka
    katielizzy51253 Apr 04, 2009

I have bought from WOW Wigs a number of times and have never had any trouble. I have even returned items and received replacements with no trouble. While it is true that they do not answer the phone in a professional manner, they have always been courteous and helpful to me.