Wow WigsNo service, no shipment, false claims

On the 18th of March I ordered a wig and paid $29.99 for shipment of 2 day air. This was an important item for a full scale production of West Side Story. After 4 days and no wig I tried calling the company for several days and only got phone mail that didn't even identify the company. I tried e mailing and sent a number of e mails and got no response. I finally got a hold of the company and they made all sorts of excuses and said I would have the wig on the 25th. I tried checking the status on line and the order number never worked. I kept calling and as of the 24th had still not shippped the item. The item cost about $35 and the shipping almost $30. It has been over a week and I still do not have the item.

I have had several people at the company say that it is coming. I asked why I never got any status update and why my order number won't give any information. No good reasoning.

Very bad experience from a company I had had no problems with previously. They don't even seem like the same company that I dealt with before.

I wanted others to know that you have to do a great deal of work and put in a lot of time of your own to follow up with this company. I still don't have the wig. We have a dress rehearsal for the media tonight.

More Wow Wigs Complaints & Reviews

• Qu
    QUEEN HAIR BEAR May 29, 2010

I had a similar expirence with them!!! I am still waiting for my wig and they charged my credit card twice!!! We must have talked to the same person...he had more excuses than the law should allow!!! To add insult to injury I found the same wig on ebonyline.com for $18.00 less. I will NEVER order from them again.

• Da
    day Mar 13, 2017

me too i ordered mine its been a month mine was close 200.00 I'm calling my c c today to cancel