Green Trends Complaints & Reviews

A
Sep 24, 2020

Green Trends — Facial and bridal billing issue

Hi I have taken service in green trends pattabiram chennai on 24/09/2020, I have taken a facial which i...

Green Trendshair services

The service is really bad, within a single wash my straightening was so bad that it was straight at roots and at the ends but in between it was all curled up. When asked why? they blamed it on me, saying i must have done something wrong.. which I didn't as I have been straightening my hair for almost 6 years. After a discussion, the stylist decided to do straightening again which is a really bad thing for hair, still I had to agree as I had no other option other than chopping most of my hair (which I did not want to do). Even after following what they did, my hair is not straight at all. Waste of money and I boycott Green trends for life. And about customer service? whoa THE WORST!!!

Green TrendsGroping in the name of massage

I was at the green trends kphb 9th phase outlet in hyderabad. I had taken the hair spa package and after applying the serum, the person(name : suresh) had said that sholder massage is part of the package. I said go ahead and do only shoulders, but this guy...he groped me. He touched my breasts, even after my repeated saying.I felt so violated and just wanted to leave. I really dont understand why green trends lets men do massages for ladies, even if they did, why are men allowed to do massages for women.

Green TrendsSide effects of Waxing

Hi,
      I visited Green Trends Salon in Ramapuram on 15th November in the morning to get my hands and legs waxed and for hair colouring, everything went well and i returned home, late in the evening I noticed my legs started itching and found some rashes, I have been getting myself waxed for past 10 years and i have been visiting this salon for past 2 years, I am regular there. I usually request for a person named Hemalatha as she is good and i am comfortable with er work.
      Next day morning, had a high temperature and the rashes had formed pus, it was severe and not an ordinary allergy and so visited a Doctor and she said the possibilities for the infection may be through contaminated wax, spatula anything that they used on my skin. They have not sterilized whatever they used. She put me on antibiotics.
      My friend called in for an explanation to talk to the person incharge who is Sangeetha Suresh, later Sangeetha called me and said that i have sensitive skin and she would apply some lotion if i can visit the salon when i am recovered to clean the marks left by the rashes. There was no botheration from her side about whatever went wrong in the parlor just that she was trying to blame the lady who did the service for me, no acknowledgment, no word of assurance that she would research on it and get back to me, did not bother to explain me.
      I searched for an email address where in i can address it to the management however i could not find one, if anyone knows about email address who would respond to me will be helpful.

Green Trendsdelay/no proper service

I went for to do an eyebrows and upperlips in the evening, the guy asked me to wait for sometime Later on a female came and said that she can do only for one person and she has to leave and asked me to wait till the time other female will come and do i waited for almost half n hr and the other lady comes and asks me why m i waiting i told her that she is upposed to do my eyebrows (which wouldnt have taken more than 5 min ))but this women had the odacity to tell me that she doesnt have time as she is doing facial, i told her then why was i asked to wait for so long, she didnt give any answer Even the guy in reception insead of taking my complaint was more intereted in talking over the phone, Absoultely disguested by these people ONE OF THE WORST SERVICE EVER ...This is not the first time i have been a member for almost 3 years now, and the service over there is detoriating everyday These people should be sued for wasting customers money and time Will never go back there again

D

Green Trends — BAD work

i went for a hair cut at green trends at ashok nagar Chennai. i had to wait for half hour for that... yet i...