Sort by: Date | Popularity

Watertown Ford Complaints & Reviews

Watertown Ford - Massachusetts, Watertown / Unscrupulous Service

Fr

I recently brought my 1995 ford Taurus in for a recall repair of the cooling motor fan (Apparently, many 1995 Ford Taurus' were equipped with defective fan motors and, as a result, an open-ended recall was issued by ford in December of 2001). I explained to the service department that the fan motor first started making a grinding mechanical noise while I was on the highway and, within thirty minutes, the car had overheated. I further informed them that upon closer examination I had found that the fan motor fuse had blown - hence the overheating. Furthermore, I explained that I had...

Watertown Ford / Defective products

Cl

Watertown Ford www.watertownford.com Please note this unscrupulous ford dealer located did and knowingly did sell me a an extended warranty I did not want and will not pay all the charges to correct this as they assume what I wanted without going over the warranty total and did include some information which was confidential on another client to the BBB. This dealer is located at 625 Pleasant st. Watertown ma 02476 and the owner is Alan Melkonian. Please file a complaint letter on my behalf to him. Thank you.