Bay Auto Zone Complaints & Reviews

Bay Auto Zoneautozone

I ordered a part from AutoZone #1425, because it's not stock. Avoiding blank commute I called to check if the shipment arrived. I total 25 minutes of hold time/repeatedly, explaining to different representatives. AutoZone asked for a 1800# which is nowhere on the receipt. As of now, I still do not know when the actual part will arrive, although the receipt says Arr date 05/29/18. The only info obtained from Store #1425 for its arrival was I DON'T KNOW! I've spoken with the manager Jesus, who displayed the upmost rudest and arrogant attitude. Barely getting a word in, the manager insists I call customer service and let them know he's short of staff. Regardless of short staff, customer service's imperative. I have paid for a part w/out the availability of knowing its arrival. The only reason for my call, involved checking the status arrival!

• Updated by Mcdonald3780 · May 29, 2018

Please disregard post

Bay Auto Zonemanager racist

Mr. Justin of Auto zone,
1072 Dominick rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23454

This happened on 09-17-17, Sunday evening around 17:40.
I just ask for the windshield whopper the manager just started to shout. Because, I was asking him " how can I open a license plate light" respond I get "I'm not your car repair provider" While I was trying to explain. He get out of counter, yelling profanity with no reason. I left the store with his order without creating a scene . Please, I beg him in he name of the Lord He was still remain aggressive. I Just like to be treat like every customer.
Please, tell him to act professional manner in the work place.
Nicolas Ikombe

Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Mr. Justin of Auto zone,
    1072 Dominick rd.
    Virginia Beach, VA 23454

This happened on 09-17-17, Sunday evening around 17:40.
    Please, tell him to act professional manner in the work place.
    Nicolas Ikombe

Bay Auto ZoneFraud

SCAM! I gave them, Ethan Gorjian and his manager Brian, a $1, 000 deposit for a vehicle and waited for them to find the financing, as they said requested to do first, once they failed I immediately found financing at my bank.

Today I received an email from them that they have taken my $1, 000 deposit and are listing the vehicle for sale to the public.

Do Not Do Business Here! The prices are low for a reason! Check the BBB

Fraud
Fraud

Bay Auto ZoneFraudulent Claims of Vehicle Condition, Bad Service

My experience with Bay Auto Zone was horrible. I purchased a vehicle, and negotiated a new clutch to be installed prior to delivery of the vehicle.

Upon delivery I was not informed of any procedures to break-in the clutch plate properly, but took the necessary steps anyway. Within 3 weeks of light driving the clutch failed completely and the pedal dropped to the floor. After much arguing, Bay Auto Zone agreed to replace the clutch but still accused me of "abusing the car, " which is completely untrue. I can not confirm this, but I have serious doubt that the clutch plate was replaced (or if it was, was incorrectly installed) prior to delivery.

Less than a year later I decided to sell the car (to replace it with something newer) and discovered during inspection for sale, that massive holes existed in the frame rails - large enough to put my entire hand through. Gathering further expert opinions from multiple mechanic sources, it was confirmed that these rust holes formed long before my purchase of the vehicle. The car was now unable to be registered within the province as it would not meet the safety requirements for this reason. Also discovered and documented were other safety issues such as inappropriate fuel lines, rust holes into the cabin, etc.

I compiled all of this information including multiple expert testimonials, photographs, and documentation and filed a claim with Small Claims Court.

Despite Bay Auto Zone fabricating numerous lies about the events that transpired, I ultimately I won the case and Bay Auto Zone was forced to repay me the majority of the value of the car, as I could no longer sell it in its current condition to anyone wishing to register and drive the vehicle on public roads.

I will never, and have recommended that my friends never do business with Bay Auto Zone. In my opinion, they are the type of business that gives the used auto sales industry a bad name and reputation.

It will be difficult to convince me that the directors and staff of Bay Auto Zone have changed their ways as they are clearly more interested in making a dollar than they are with being ethical business people.

Mahsam Apr 23, 2014

I highly recommend Brian at the bay auto zone. He made buying a new car very easy and painless. Prior experiences with other dealerships were stressful and these guys made our experience great.
    I am very happy with the service and the car I purchased.
    Many thanks Mahsa

Bay Auto ZoneThey are too nice to the customers

I am writing 2 complain of the "unhappy customer" who has no clue what the real number of Bay Auto Zone is, and puts a complain that is not valid and expects us other customers to fall for that, this is obviously a competitive who can't beat the prices and tries to put that business down, so here is my messege to you!
Go get a life and if you were real customer you would have reported to OMVIV with proof! who are you kidding? Bay Auto has been on the business for more than 12 years how do you think they get more customers? only by refferals I myself have sent few of my friend and they have all called and thanked me and they ahave reffered their friends as well! you will not make us change our mind I think Bay Auto Zone rules and has the best service and car deals on the town just Google the prices and you will see they beat the prices by far!!
Bay Auto Zone please continue the good work and I will always refer my family and friends 2 your business!
One happy loyal customer of Bay Auto Zone!

Bay Auto Zone — Awful experience

This and most such small dealerships in Ontario purchase cars from Ontario purchase vehicles from Quebec and...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices