Sort by: Date | Popularity

thehomeofsteroids.com Complaints & Reviews

thehomeofsteroids.com / fake diazepam

Ha
Aug 06, 2017

Order received to day5/8/2017 very quike delivery, 3 days in total. This company they say is based in london, on phoning the number for this company I got the university of london, yes you got it fake. Item was posted in brighton, now I didn`t know that brighton was in london. Now on to the diazepam. The diazepam was 10mg from crescent pharma, on putting one of these against one I have from another source I could see that they was a different shade of blue. I use a barcode scanner to see what come up, and can you believe what I found, yes you guessed it. Nothing. So untill I can see if I can...

thehomeofsteroids.com / they started to steal from my account

Ra
Jul 12, 2014

Please, be careful if you order from the website www.thehomeofsteroids.com. I ordered steroids from them, but they started to steal money from my card. I provided card number and they took money for the order. After that they simply started to take money from me. I sent them emails and messages, but these jerks ignored my requests. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.