Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rejuvenate Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

Rejuvenate Worldwide - Texas / Constant credit card charges with no way to cancel

Ch
Chris Jones 888 on Nov 22, 2011

Rejuvenate worldwide deleted my account so that I cannot cancel it and they keep charging my credit card. They do send the product, which is not bad, but not worth the money. I do not want it and have been trying to cancel for over 1 year! This is a freaking scam, stay away from these thieves! Calling their phone line doesn't help, they say press 4 for billing, it doesn't work. Emailing them has not worked. I can't believe these people are allowed to be in business!

Rejuvenate Worldwide - Texas, Flower Mound / RIP-OFF

Jh
JHF

I canceled (on 8/7/09) my free trial before the trial period ended (on 8/8/09), as proven by a "delivery status notification (success)" e-mail I received, so I should not have been billed. Yet I was billed $49.95 on 8/9/09. (calling any of rejuvenate worldwide's "800" numbers sends callers into an "endless loop", preventing them from speaking to a live representative.) per the following terms of the free trial at http://www.mostresveratrol.com/tAndC?PRODUCT=4, I did not need to return the product: "if for any reason you do not agree with the thousands of studies and research publications that...

Rejuvenate Worldwide / Never Received Product

I used to be a distributor for Rejuvenate Worldwide. I became very frustrated when the product that I had ordered through their automatic monthly autoship never arrived. I tried calling and leaving tons of messages stating very clearly that I never received my product. After no response, I sent a frustrating email to support only to be told that the product should have came. And they told me to wait another two weeks, and if my product didn't arrive, then contact them back again. <br /> <br /> That is exactly what I did. And they ignored my request and problem. Until I said that...

Rejuvenate Worldwide - British Columbia, Coquitlam / Unexpected Credit Card Charges

I came across their ad while browsing for an unrelated subject. It offered free trial samples. I fell for it and received the sample. Before I know it, they charged me membership; sent another product and another charge on my credit card. I am writing them via "Registered Mail" for cancellation of all future product mail-outs and charges. I will monitor how quickly they cancel my "membership".

Rejuvenate Worldwide - Texas, Flower Mound / Want stop billing my creditcard

I have tried to cancel this product I ordered several months ago on-line by phone and e-mail and I get no anwswer or refund. The 800 phone number hangs up on you and they have not e-mailed me back. I want to cancel this product and still get billed every month for $59 on my credit card. I need help in tracking this company down and getting someone to cancel my order from months of billing me. Thanks, Kristy Schaefer bug.gin@hotmail.com

Rejuvenate Worldwide - Alberta, Calgary / unauthorized charges to credit card

I have also been scammed to the tune of $265.00. I have tried calling the phone numbers that don't work, I have sent 3 emails asking for my account to be cancelled. I have demanded refunds to my credit card. I have yet to get a response from them. I received product once and have been charged 3 times. Now I'm getting Web Access charges, Membership charges. ... I have filed a complaint with the BBB and found out their rating is F. I suggest you all file complaints with BBB. These people need to be taught a lesson. Shut em down and stop letting them prey on innocent people. PATHETIC CONDUCT. SHAMEFUL. I will continue the fight until my money is refunded!!!

Rejuvenate Worldwide - Scotland, Lothian, Edinburgh / con

i to have been conned by this company so far they have had £170.00 out of me, i am a single parent and this has put me into dept, all i agread to was a free trial, they have been taken money out somtimes twice a month from my account my credit card are trying to sort this out but the longer that takes the more they will take, i hope they can sleep at nights and should be ashamed praying on trusting people .

Rejuvenate Worldwide - New York / charges for product never received

I received a free trial of product, then was charged 2 months in a row without receiving product. You cannot talk to a human, and they do not answer the e-mail.

Rejuvenate Worldwide - Ontario, Waterloo / Numersous unauthorized credit card charges

Do

Rejuvenate Worldwide Charged my credit card several times with a total of $160.00 of unauthorized billings charges and no product ever received.

Rejuvenate Worldwide / Received no product

My credit card has been charged $49.95 and $57.90 and I have not received any product. I want the amounts credited to my card and cancel any future business with this company.

Rejuvenate Worldwide / Fraud Charges to my acount

Ds
dsc

****FRAUD*****Do you homework - do NOT order from them********* Received several charages on my checking account however they were never authorized. I have never ordered from this company nor heard of it. When calling they avoid talking to you at all cost and simply tell you to email them and they will get back to you in 24-48 hours. This is also NOT true. No one has ever contacted me and meanwhile they have charged my account and owe me over $350!!!

Rejuvenate Worldwide / Non delivery of product

I ordered a 15 day trial of Renew Complete Cleansing Weight Loss System on 17 October 2008. My order & start trial date was confirmed as 17 October 2008. 7 Days later I received a member update welcoming me stating that I should have received my box of Renew I sent an e-mail reply stating that I had not received my trial box. It is now 4 December 2008 & I still haven't received the trial box. I do not want either the trial box or any other product from Rejuvenate Worldwide & I will be cancelling any further credit card transactions to this company.